(Nolan x Lou) The Cobblestone Wall (POSSIBLE SENSITIVE TOPIC)

The Ugly Dolls

LOU'S POV:

I was lying on my side in my fluffy bed hopeless. A small tear sped down the right side of my cheek and onto my white, silk pillowcase. My heart ached at the faint memory of Nolan being taken to save everyone else. I gripped my shirt and curled into a ball as two more tears trickled past my face. I was holding in so much pain and I couldn't do it anymore.. I shuffled around, shoved my face into my pillow and screamed. I screamed as loud as I could but no matter how much or how loudly I screamed, it wouldn't take the pain away. It had been a few days since he was taken. We have no clue where Micheal took Nolan. We have no clues. No evidence. I punched and kicked my bed in frustration but after awhile, my limbs went numb so all I could do was cry louder into the pillowcase. My eyes were red, puffy and sore from the minutes, hours and days I had spent crying. I was skinny from the amount of times I felt sick eating alone. My hair was messier than messy. I could barely look at myself in the mirror because I didn't recognise myself- I didn't have the energy to leave my house anymore anyways.. My phone was on silent but I could still hear the vibrations and the shaking on the desk from the amount of people asking me if I was alright. My phone reached the edge of the desk and fell right off.
"..Honestly, mood.." My voice grumbled. "..I want to jump off of something too.." I switched myself to the right side of my body to stare out the window. For dolls sake, the weather only looks half as bad as I do.. The clouds showed off a dark grey shade with an unattractive silver lining above and below it. The stormy clouds rested on the cobblestone wall with the massive, platinum gate. They didn't bother to move. I couldn't help but stare.. I squinted my eyes but I couldn't understand.. There was something out there.. I jolted upwards out of my bed. "Wait! Holy shit! That's it! There's something out there!" I threw myself out bed wearing only a jacket, some shorts and odd socks. I rushed out of my room, slipping on the wooden flooring to get down my stairs and out the front door. When I reached the door that connected me to the outdoors, I didn't bother putting my shoes on at all. I shoved my way outside and ran on the pebbles. It felt like LEGO stabbing itself in my feet but I didn't care. I kept running and running towards the wall to get the metallic gate and escape this town. I slipped occasionally but I kept going. I saw some of the other dolls watch me and others were rushing over to stop me. They think I'm being hysterical.. Forget them! If they've given up hope, they're not worth you're time! I reached the doors and banged on them. I heard a female robot voice but I was interrupted by a group of dolls pulling me back and telling me to calm down. I attempted to fight them off my shaking, but I was so weak that I could barely get my arms out of their reach.
"Lou! What are you doing?!"
"You're going to hurt yourself, Louis!"
"Try and calm down. Please.."
"We know you're worried, but we are too."
Bullshit!! I felt my anger and self worth bubbling up over the edge. I have every right to be looking for Nolan! I shook one of the guys off of my arm and shoved the other with the one that was free. I was expecting them to fall but all they did was shuffle backwards. I guess I surprised myself a little but I ran straight back to the gate and listened to the robotic woman's voice.
"Please place in a code or use facial recognition." She stuttered. I stared at the controls in complete confusion.
"Fuck! I don't have a code! Darn this stupid gate!" I screamed and kicked the gate. After my mini tantrum, I harshly whacked my head on the gate and placed my hand flat next to me. I heard a female's heels continually hit the ground and shoo the spectators.
She then hesitantly stumbled over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Lou, what's wrong..?"
I looked at the girl. I could recognise that tanned skin, black glasses and red hair all in a bun from anywhere. Mandy. I grabbed her by her shoulders and shook her, "Mandy, I NEED to get over this wall. I have a strong feeling that Micheal took Nolan where ever is out there!"
She looked up at the wall and gave me an uncertain look in the eyes. She sighed when she saw how desperate I was to just get a glimpse of the outside. "You may be onto something.. but we'll have to wait. You'll need to get your energy up because we don't know whats out there or how far we'll need to go.."
"It's not the answer I was hoping for but thank you.. When will we leave?" I gratefully sighed.
"Two days time, dawn. I'll get some others to come with us just in case something goes wrong." Mandy fixed her glasses back in place and explained to me what we would do. Nolan, here I come..

NOLAN'S POV:

It was dark. I could hear everything around me. I could feel everything around me. My arms were aching from the chains forcing my arms together behind my back. I had some kind of cloth tied around my mouth to stop me making any noise and a bandana that covered my eyes that Micheal would occasionally take off to watch others torture. Plenty of dolls came in to get torture and give torture. I had no clue where I was but the only was I could describe it was hay everywhere, red, wooden walls and a black tiled roof with a white gutter hanging off of it. My senses were all jumbled up and I've lost track of when it is day and night. I don't remember what I look like anymore. I've lost hours of sleep and I think I'm starting to hear things. I'm positive I'm not going to make it because if Micheal touches me one more time, I swear to GOD- I WILL SNAP HIS NECK.. And that is a promise..