~Spoiled~

"Don't be a brat and come sit on daddy's lap."

            •~high heels and mini skirts~•

I can get whatever I want. All these men just want sex, while they drool over me I take their money, it's not complicated at all.

You could call me a brat, I just know what I want and always get it. I might just throw a fit if I don't get it; But then agin who's gonna say no to me?

Location: BLU Gentleman's club;

Song: Gangsta Kehlani

"I need a gangster to love me better than all the others do." Jimin sang the melody softly as the beat was heard from the stage. "To always forgive me, ride or die with me."

The music was getting louder and all the other girls were coming in from their last shift. With bags of cash in their hands, with stank faces on once you get money you aren't friends with anybody and your just a sour faced bitch.

The exact definition of Park Jimin, BLU's most infamous stripper, he made the most money out of everyone and he knew it, he'd smile in their faces or fan himself with hundreds while they were counting ones.

It was his form of mocking people, the only person who never took it serious and loves him for it is bunny, the 2 most richest stripper or Jungkook for short. He and Jimin have been friends since high school and believe him when he says Jimin has always been a brat.

Even when he needed money from his parents for college, when they refused and told him to get a job he threw a fit and emptied their bank accounts and putting the money in his nana's account. Some might call it being petty but he just called it getting even.

One of the bouncers called his name. He smiled and looked at himself one last time in the mirror, blowing a kiss to himself, "bring a rack home tonight babe." Jungkook tapped his ass laughing, Jimin batted his lashes like he always brought over 10k home a night.

The blue purple, and pink lights absorbed his milky skin and bounced off his orange hair. The men and woman in the crowed screamed his name and clapped for him. He glanced at the men in suits who's pockets were never ending.

He decided to spice it up and moved onto the floor with his ass high slowly moving on all fours crawling slowly to his special pole. He grabbed the pole and licked it slightly, standing up slowly sticking his ass out so the people in the back could see.

He wrapped one thick leg around the pole locking it with the outside of his knee. He crawled one hand up to the top lifting himself off of the pole, swinging his next leg around and going fast while moving his back down to a straight line-

One hand holding the pole and one leg wrapped around it, with his back laying flat on the air, he moved his head back to see all the thirsty men, with erections and money already on their hands. One thing about him after he got hit in the face with a stack of money he told the people to wait till the show is over to throw money at him.

His own rule. He brought himself back up spinning with his legs spread out and letting his mouth hang open while he made eye contact with the audience agin.

~~~~~~

After the show was over he had one of the bouncers help him pick up his money, he walked back into back room smiling and eyeing all the other strippers he threw a couple hundreds at them they smiled and thanked him.

He accidentally threw one too many at one of the dancers. "Oh sweetheart, keep it buy a new butt with it, it's looking a little out of shape." He laughed and walked away leaving the girl hurt.