~ One Time ~

~I would tell you a joke about my dick but it's too long🤷🏽‍♀️🍆

                       ~• Unapologetic Me •~

Jimin breathed heavy as he walked off stage, he worked hard that night since rent was due in a couple of days and he refused to cash in the check Taehyung gave him.

"Guess what jimin!" Jungkook chirped taking his hand into his own helping him down. "What is it kookie?" Jimin asked looking at him eyes droopy and tired.

"I was thinking we could go to yoongis office tomorrow and ask to use his car to drive to the mall." Jimin shrugged nodding. "That sounds nice, I need to sit down." Jimin took a seat in his custom pink chair that had his name on the back of it in diamonds.

Hwasa just came off the stage too sitting next to him, she wasn't sweaty or any of that she probably did lap dances the whole time instead anyways. He glanced at her for a second before passing out at his mirror.

For some reason he was having a Tough time sleeping now-a-days, it's like he was anxious but didn't know why he was so overwhelmed so suddenly. It started the day he kicked Taehyung out he hasn't come back after that.

It'd be a lie to say he didn't miss his annoying self around trying to bed him all the time and the way he'd talk on the phone so commandingly. Or the way he scanned over his body-

"Jimin wake up, shifts over we gotta go." Jungkook shook Jimin awake hanging him his bag and coat, he smiled faintly taking his belongings heading out the door.

~~~~~

"You ok your always tired now." Jimin nodded yawning, "weird right I don't know why it's like my mind is racing all the time making me exhausted." Jungkook furrowed his brows. "Like in the pit of my stomach is this weird feeling too." Jungkook starting laughing.

"What?" Jimin asked curious, " I know what's wrong jim, your feeling guilty." Jimin gasp holding his heart. "The fuck? Guilty for what?" Jungkook laughed some more.

"Because of Taehyung probably. You like him don't you!" He teased poking his arm, jimin smacked his hand away shaking his head angrily. "Of course not, I don't ever feel guilty why do I look guilty?" Jimin asked looking at jungkook.

His eyes were big and filled with worry with his bottom lip quivering. "Yes actually you look extremely guilty. Why don't you just call and say SORRY." Jimin started screaming.

"What! What!" Jungkook asked looking around. "Y-you said the s-word." Jungkook rolled his eyes continuing to walk, "you know I'm scared of that word." Jimin said hitting his back.

"Whatever. One day I hope you can overcome your ego." Jimin rolled his eyes. "The day I say the s word is the day I'm officially in love and there's only one person park jimin has said s-s-s -ory to and it is himself." Jungkook scoffed walking up the fire escape.

~~~~~~

Jimin took a shower and ate now laying in his bed with his neon pink  lights on making the whole room bright pink including the dancer himself. He had a fetish with pink, he held his phone in his hand waving his thumb over the send button.

He sighed throwing his phone to the edge of his bed drifting off to sleep.

Me: hey, if your up thank you for that day it was really nice Taehyung id be down to do it agin if you promise not to stalk me.

Taetae stalker: Deal Jimin , good night baby boy.

~~~~

"Did you even ask if we could use it? Or is this your genius plan?" Jimin asked following jungkook into Yoongis work place. "Of course he'll have no choice but to say yes I'm sure of it plus he wouldn't let us just take the bus agin."