~ I Dont Wanna Argue ~

~• I want you to stop •~

Tae POV.....

I woke up this morning with no warm body in my embrace I frowned at that. Ever since Jimin let only a few days ago I haven't been able to see him because I've been busy. Yoongi says he's ok and working later on tonight so I figured I'd go see him since I'm free.

Sunny made me take a sandwich to work today I threw it out as soon as I left; I wasn't hungry I just wanted to see Jimin.

~~~~

It was like the world was against me today, it was the longest day of my life! Well it seemed like it. Everyone was leaving and picking up and here I am still working.

I had at least 5 more pages to go but jimins show was in less than 30 minutes and I really wanted to be there so I can take him off that stand and show everyone he's mine. I wonder if he'd be willing to quit?

~~~~

Fuck it. I'm going.

Jimin POV....

Yoongi told me Tae was gonna stop bye today so I tried to get all my lap dances done with hours earlier so that he didn't have to see me doing that with other people. My show was up soon and he still hadn't come, I thought of texting him but I didn't have time when my name was called.

I couldn't really focus on the music this time, I did good of course but I wasn't as seductive as I usually am; I kept looking at the door waiting for him to show but he never came.

I got an attitude of course and when the music went off, I stormed off stage not even picking my money up, I decided to let someone else do it for me. I went right to the bar slamming my hand down in front of Yoongi.

"Woah; the hell did I do?" Yoongi spit up his drink from the outburst. "Where's Tae? He missed my show!" Yoongi shrugged looking at the door. "Probably working late Jimin. You know how he is." He said nonchalantly drinking some more. Jimin huffed grabbing the drink slamming it down on the table.

"If he couldn't make it then maybe he shouldn't tell you he could!" He said threw gritted teeth getting louder. Yoongi held his hands up in defense. "Sorry. Want me to call him?" "NO tell him not to even come!" Jimin walked away and Yoongi sighed picking his drink back up.

But- Jimin came back taking the drink pouring it out all over the bar. "Fuck that." Jimin murmured as he walked away. Yoongi scoffed taking out his phone dialing lazily.

(On the phone) "Taehyung?" "Yes! Yoongi tell him I'm on my way!" Yoongi sighed. "Too late, now you gotta deal with his shit." Taehyung grunted speeding up. "I'm coming." Yoongi hung up ordering another drink looking over his shoulder for Jimin.

~~~

It's easy! Don't say you are when you aren't cause then I get upset! Now I gotta do dances!

Jimin angrily grinded on some random guy who seemed to enjoy himself. Jimin wrapped his fingers around the mans tie yanking him forward giving him a chance to smell his fruity like scent.

The man groaned. Jimin smirk catching a glimpse of the man who should of been here over 20 minutes ago. He started moving sexier and slower, matter of fact he did the same moves that he did that day Taehyung came in to see him.

He sat a few feet away in a chair looking at him frowning, angry and disappointed. Jimin felt heavy in the pit of his stomach and ended the dance holding his hand out. The man smiled placing 300 in his hand. Jimin politely smiled walking away over to his 'boyfriend'.

"Look who made it!" He exclaimed sarcastically. Tae didn't say anything he just looked at him. Like he was hurt; "I'm sorry." Was all he said and got up about to walk away when Jimin scoffed chasing after him all the way outside.

"Hey! I should be angry!" Jimin yelled turning him around looking up at him. "I'm not angry." He simply stated turning around agin. "Stop! W-why can't you just be angry at me! F-for dancing on someone else! O-or yelling at you why won't you get mad!" He rambled on and Taehyung looked at him confused.

"Is that what you think I would do? Yell at you and get mad? I don't want to argue with you Jimin. I know I messed up I missed your show and I'm sorry. It's up to accept it." Jimin was lost for words.

He used to yell at me.

But he doesn't?

"I-isn't that what people do? T-they get mad when people argue?" Taehyung widened his eyes shaking his head. "What? No Jimin. Couples talk out their problems. Some yell and get mad but I don't want to fight."

"W-why not?" Jimin asked shakily. "Because I respect you. I'm not gonna degrade you and insult you because you were simply doing your job. Yeah I might be slightly jealous but I have no right to be do I? Because I know you wouldn't cheat, I trust you."

Jimin gulped taking him into a big hug. "I'm sorry I'm sorry! Forgiven me Taehyungie!" Taehyung started to laugh rubbing his back. "Aw jiminie its no biggie sweetheart, did you get used to arguing with whoever you were with?" Jimin nodded snuggling closer to his chest.

"Don't worry baby. When is your shift over?" "Awound ninethwirty." He mumbled words into his suit jacket. "Alright what if we leave early? Would your boss care?" Jimin pulled back gasping.

"I forgot to tell you! Hear this shit he's taking more than 80% of my earnings now! He says that the building rent is going higher bullshit he's robbing me and the others who don't merely make as much as me so imagine what they are going through."

Taehyung thought before answering. "Come work for me."

To be continued.....

A pretty short chapter y'all my head kind of hurts but people wanted an update so I just thought I'd do this before I pass out lmao.