~Flashback~

❗️Short very short chapter❗️

Flashback a few years ago......

"You jackass, give me that! Don't go through my shit yuki!" Jimin yelled at his brother snatching the white substance away from him. "What! You did it all the time let me do it for once!" He yelled snatching it back.

Jimin groaned taking it away. "No! Your too young, you don't need to be anywhere near this stuff, and if I ever found out you have or do I will drag your ass right back to moms." He threatened pulling his ear.

His brother rolled his eyes pushing him away. "Stop looking at me like a baby Jimin! I'm a grown man!" He yelled stomping. "Yeah okay keep whining grown man. Now go get me a drink from the store please." Jimin threw himself down on the old couch taking a 10 dollar bill out of his pocket giving it to Yuk-hei.

"Fine, only if I can get some gummies!" Jimin rolled his eyes nodding. "Be careful though, and come right back home." "Thanks your the best big brother!" He hugged Jimin but was lightly shoved away.

"Ew okay go before I change my mind!" Yuki laughed running out the house bumping into Jungkook and apologizing. "What's he all happy about?" Kook asked sitting down next to jimin.

"Nothing gummies, anyways guess what he had the nerve to say earlier!" "What?" "He wants to deal kook! I didn't even know he knew what that word meant! Now what am I supposed to do, if he wants something he sets his mind on it." Jungkook sighed.

"I'm sure he's just trying to be like you, so I'm sure if you drop it he will too." "Yeah, like I have a choice." The older scoffed playing with his hands in his lap feeling slightly anxious for some reason.

"I got gummie money I got gummie money I got gummie money!" He sang skipping down the street happily. "I got gummie-" his song stopped when he was dragged into a dark alley.

"Ahhh Jimin!" He started kicking and screaming while the other men shushed him.

He was thrown down to the floor harshly. "Hey kid! How much money do you have." One asked sternly.

"N-none for you." Yuki responded getting a kick to the side of his arm. "Give is the money!" "NO! Jiminie gave it to me!" He yelled starting to cry but not letting the tears fall.

"Ugh whatever I don't have the time." He other men around him held him down as the 'leader' searched his pockets laughing when he pulled out the money.

"N-no no Jimin will be mad give it back!" *SLAP* that was the last straw and Yuki collapsed crying holding onto his sore cheek.

Suddenly cop car noises were heard and they panicked. "Fuk leave the kid let's go!" One yelled and they all started running.

"Have fun kid." One yelled laughing while throwing a bag at him. Yuki opened the bag gasping at its contents.

Money, lots of money and that white stuff jiminie has. He'd be so proud if I brought this home!

Yuki stood up about to run when he heard a click and it all happed so fast.

He turned around and an officers gun was pointed at him while he was thrown to the floor. "Is this your money?" One asked cuffing him.

Not know better Yuki said yes.

He now wished he had said nothing.

Present.......

Jimin wiped his tears holding onto Yuk-hei's hands. "I-I'm so-so sorry!" He hiccuped and sobbed into his younger siblings hands. "Don't cry Jimin. I'm fine. And I don't go by Yuk-hei anymore, it's Lucas." Jimin nodded and pulled away cupping his face.

"Look at you, all grown up and-and your finally a grown man now." He laughed to himself running his hand through Lucases now dark brown hair. "H-how did you survive out there all alone?" He asked while he leaned into his touch.

"I was sent to a detention center for a few years, then I started dealing and got thrown in here a few times but nothing serious. But now I'm in deep shit. Mom reached out to me but I ignored her, she just wanted money."

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, what a bitch." He mumbled pulling him into a hug. "You know I never forgot about you Yuki and I never stoped looking-but over time I thought you died, but I missed you so much. And I promise not to leave you agin."

Lucas patted his back letting him cry into his shoulder. "It's okay now Jimin. We're together that is all that matters."

Short not even 800 words I'm just rly tired sorry. 💜💜💜💜💜💜