~Convicted~

I hate jail cells.

They are so lonely and depressing.

I remember the last time I was in a place like this.

——-

Flashback.....

"Turn." *flash* "turn agin." *flash* "walk out that way please." Young Jimin lazily walked to the small box standing there still holding onto his name tag.

"What's your name kid?" The guard asked stamping his papers. "It says it right there." He spat looking down at the paper. The guard snickered opening the gate.

"It's better to make friends than enemies park jimin." He whispered into his ear making the younger scoff and move away disturbed. "It's better to drink a cup of mouth wash before leaving the house too." The guard was about to retort when Jimin skipped into the cell laughing as the gate closed.

"You watch it young man." Jimin rolled his eyes siting in the corner away from everyone. They all seemed to be older men, while on the other side of the room was a cell that looked more or so for younger people.

Since he was only around 20 years old.

After a few dreadful hours Jimin's name was called and he was released from his cell and thrown out the door into the waiting room.

He scoffed glaring back at the officer, but his harsh glare turned into a surprised smile. "Yoongi? What are you doing here!" He asked as another guard uncuffed his wrist.

"I heard that you got arrested....for illegal drug possession. Really Jimin? Where the hell did you even get that! From?" He asked angrily.

Jimin rubbed his sore wrist walking up to him and giving him a hug. "Thank you so much. I really appreciate it Yoongi." He whispered and the older sighed not giving the hug back.

Jimin let go, glancing back at the guard and then back to Yoongi. "I can't really say here, so let's go get something to eat." "Tell me now or I'll leave you here and take back my money." He demanded crossing his arms.

Jimin sighed heavily and over exaggerated. "Fine fine! At the club some older guys were giving some to the dancers to loosen up..I didn't know th-that they were gonna do what-what they were gonna do." He mumbled rubbing his arms.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes pulling Jimin to the side. "What did they do Jimin?" He asked sternly. The younger kept his gaze on the floor. "They asked for certain dancers to come to the back for a private dance...but they started doing stuff that we didn't want. And when we threatened to tell on them after they called the cops on us."

Yoongi sighed rubbing his temples. "God Jimin, that's why you need to get out of there!" He yelled and Jimin flinched. The older cursed himself grabbing Jimin into a hug.

"Come we're gonna bail Jungkook out then back to my place." Jimin nodded following him out.

PRESENT...

This definitely isn't like a small police cell...

Jimin held his legs close as he sat in the corner of his cell in a orange jumpsuit. Tears running down his face as he was in that corner; in that position for over 5 hours now.

After they had took him in they immediately took him to get processed, and thrown into a cell not too many hours later.

Luckily he was by himself, he couldn't bare to have to cry in front of other people.

He hadn't done anything illegal in years. At least not that was documented.

Life was so hard for him and Jungkook, they might laugh around and joke all the time. But in reality being thrown into dancing so young and not having any other support takes a toll on you.

Maybe he dealt with dealers before but nothing serious, only to provide for him and his younger friend. He couldn't even bring himself to ask Yoongi, afraid of being judged or labeled as 'weak', even though he was anything but weak.

But what else could he do?

Spiking? Never, stealing? Attempted Murder? All these things they claimed he's done aren't true, he never even brought any coke to work he only kept a small amount at home.

He stopped a while ago and cut all possible ties with the people he used to deal with.

This has to be that old prick from the club.

He through to himself as he bit his lip to stop from sobbing out loud.

Suddenly loud metal clanking sounds erupted and people were shouting and yelling. It scared the shit out of jimin and he screamed huddling closer to the wall crying into his knees.

I hate this.

Save me Taetae please.

Meanwhile......

"Get all of my lawyers on this, I want him out immediately!" Taehyung yelled into his phone while his main attorney was on the other side getting tired of hearing him scream.

With a loud goodbye Taehyung hung up throwing the phone across the room angrily. Jungkook stood up running his hands threw his hair. "Getting angry isn't going to help Jimin." He mumbled glaring at him.

"And what would help him!? Huh?" He asked standing up to him ,literally. "Not fucking yelling! That's for sure!" He yelled back pushing him away from him.

Yoongi sat up grabbing Jungkook and dragging him out the room.

"N-no let me go!" He yelled pushing Yoongi away banging on the door. Soon his bangs just became small peeks and he started crying into his fist.

"H-he's not meant for that place Yoongi, it will tear him apart. You know this." He cried into yoongis arms that wrapped around him.

"I know, I promise me and Taehyung will do everything to try and get him out. But getting angry at Tae isn't going to help Jimin. At all."
Jungkook nodded wiping his face. "Your right. Sorry." He mumbled.

"Hey park! You got a new friend!"

Jimin stirred in his sleep sitting up being blinded by the light coming from the door. He only caught glimpses of two shadows. He sat up wiping his eyes and squinting.

"Yuk-hei?"

To be continued.....

Short ik sorry, I'm just a lil busy with scythe forgive me🥰

Oh oh look at my new dog! His name his browniie, I get my frenchie in a few months so I basically gonna have two dogs im so happyyy😍🤪