~ dance for me ~

I heard you have bad grades, I'm sure this d won't hurt 😉

         ~• ima dominate bottom baby •~

Jimin lead Taehyung to a back room, it was all pink and black and had his name in bold glittery letters. "This is your room?" Jimin nodded throwing him into a chair roughly. "Well my name is on the wall babe."

He started dancing slowly around the chair letting his fingers slide over his shoulders. "Your new around here?" Jimin asked bending down touching his ankle then coming up slowly agin. "No, I just don't go to strip clubs."

He was already getting hard and every touch felt like fire for some reason. "I see, why is that?" Jimin sat on his lap grabbing his hands and putting them on his waist as he pushed his ass down on his member.

His breath hitched when he tried to speak. "Some girls are just boring. They don't have what I need." Jimin smirked turning around cradling him. "And what is it that you need, Taehyung?" My name rolled off his tongue like honey and I wanted to taste it so bad.

"Someone obedient and who listens to what I tell them." Jimin laughed grinding down fast, he looked Me in my eyes and smiled grabbing my hair and forcing me to look up at him.

He came close to my ear bitting it harshly making me moan. "Then I'm not the one for you." He got up throwing a robe over himself, "it's 500, for the dance and another 100 for the..intimacy." He winked walking out.

'That little brat he gave me with a boner then just waltzed out! Fuck no!'

He stood up from the chair fixing his pants and walking out quickly, he looked around and couldn't find him anywhere. "Did you have fun?" Yoongi asked appearing out of nowhere. "Too much fun, but he left." "That's Jimin for you, little asshole." He grinned ordering another drink.

"Have you seen um..Jimin miss?" He asked the bar tender, "he just left now sweetheart with Jungkook I'm sorry, he'll be back Friday night though." "Friday?" He checked his phone and it was only Tuesday.

He scoffed, taking out 700$ and giving it to one of the men, you couldn't give money to the dancers directly, the boss had to take his cut first. "I'm leaving Yoongi." He growled walking out. Yoongi laughed taking a sip.

"He won't be able to handle Jimin, he needs to just give up now." Him and the bar tender laughed, "please we do not need another Namjoon in here." She said cleaning off some cups. "Oh he was the worst, he stalked him for months and Jimin ended up getting a restraining order." Yoongi laughed some more.

"That won't last long, I heard he's coming back to Seoul in a few weeks for some business conference." "Yeah I know, it's been like 3 years though I'm sure he's moved on." She rolled her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

"I'm telling you, he seriously thought I was gonna be his 'wittle baby' you should of seen his face when I walked out kook it was hilarious!" Jimin laughed as they walked down the same dark alley way.

"Your such a tease all the time! I don't get it either it's not like your a top anyways." Jimin hit his back playfully, "so? Bottoms can be dominate too." Jungkook nodded laughing.

"Hey chim, how much more do you need your close right?" Jimin sighed looking over at him, "boss keeps taking more and more, before it was only 60% which was fine but now! It's over 78% at this rate I'll be stripping till I'm 40 and have a saggy butt!"

Jungkook bursted into laughter. "Ew don't talk about saggy butts with me your gross!" Jimin laughed hugging his arm. "...thank you for being my friend kookie. I know I'm a lot to handle."

Jungkook patted his head smiling. "How could I not love my little brat." Jimin batted his lashes smiling proudly. "I'm kind of hungry want some take out?" Jimin nodded.

~ mrs petty

Awwwww I'm sorry it's a short chapter but I promise there will be another update today, I'm just trying to finish a chapter to my other book 🥰🥰

Oh and btw, there will be side ships like yoonmin and Jikook ,Vkook but only friendly stuff so don't be all extra when they are all over each other it's just a special bond.😘