~I Quit~

(I haven't been doin pick up lines because I couldn't find any lmao 😂)

                    ~• Lets talk about it•~

"No. I'm not working at your job, all those rich judgy people and I don't wanna seem like I got the job because we're dating Taehyung."

Jimin stated leaning onto the wall smoking. "It won't be. If you apply and do the meeting I'll decide. You told me you had went to collage for some time. Send me documents that you did and maybe the name or number of one of your teachers that can say something on your behalf."

"I don't know Tae, I don't work well under pressure and those office girls always give me weird looks I don't want you having a law suit because I killed on of your workers." He laughed and Tae shook his head taking his hand into his.

"Just-just do this for me. No don't even do it for me do it for you don't you want to get out of here Jimin?" "I do...but you don't want a stripper working for you." Tae threw his blunt on the ground stepping on it.

"Wow, thats- just wow." Least to say Jimin wasn't happy with his best friend being thrown down and treated like trash. "You aren't a stripper. Your a dancer and that's what your gonna put on your resume." He pointed a finger in Jimins face.

"Damn alright I'll do it. When is the interview?" "Tonight my place." Jimin laughed placing a hand on Taehyungs waist, "most soon-to -be employees don't have meetings at their soon-to - be bosses."  "Hm I don't care." He captured jimins lips on his own.

Jimin pulled away smiling. "I'm serious if you want me to do this I want to do it right." Tae nodded biting his lip. "But you still got an interview at my place tonight regardless." "Oh yeah? Tell me what position am I going to be in?" Jimin asked playing with his tie.  "Maybe missionary? Doggy?" Tae chuckled.

"I think a place just opened up for you." "Yeah?" He mumbled yeah going in for another kiss.

"All you two do is kiss and be sexual! Go somewhere with that." Jungkook yelled with Yoongi besides him on the phone. "Well are you gonna tell boss your quitting? Or you gonna keep eating each other's faces?"

"Option 2 please." Jimin asked going back in for another kiss. "Bitch!" Jungkook grabbed jimins hand dragging him back in. He blew a kiss to Taehyung being dramatic.

"I'm excited for you. Hey once you get that settled I'll leave too as long as we can both pay the rent I'm ok." "Really? That's great kookie I'm proud of you babe I'll be waiting for sure."

Jimin and Jungkook showed up at their bosses door knocking. He was a nice guy but also very sketchy he never got mad or upset and was pretty understanding. So this would be pretty easy.

"Come in!" He shouted and Jimin walked in with a small smile hand in hand with Jungkook. "Yes! My best dancer what can I do for you? Are you trying to leave early go ahead!" He waved the away typing something on his computer.

"Actually no, I'm not....I'm quitting. Today right now." He looked up laughing, "Your funny Jimin. Get back to work." Jimins smile dropped and came closer. "No, I'm completely serious. I got a new job, or a interview rather so I'm done dancing for you."

He stood up and Jimin walked back to the door. "You bring in over 20000 dollars a night Jimin. Do you really think I'm gonna let you leave? Your not going anywhere."

Jimin held his head high. "I am. I don't want to do this for my life and-" *slap* Jungkook screamed and Jimin held his cheek in disbelief. He hit him.

He picked up the art piece on his desk hitting him with if over and over till he fell to the floor. "Jungkook is quitting too you piece of shit! Your business will fall without us!" Jimin kicked him in his stomach before grabbing Jungkook. Still feeling the sting on his face.

A slap was nothing. He hadn't been touched in years. So it was a little bit of a shock.

He walked out angrily with Jungkook to where Tae and Yoongi where talking about something. "How'd it go-" Jimin swung open Taes door throwing Jungkook in. "Jungkook needs a job too." He didn't say anything else but he got in the car saying bye to Yoongi.

"What happened?" Jimin rolled his eyes touching his cheek. "Nothing h-he's just an asshole. We both ended up quitting I don't want kook working for that guy."

"Okay. Is he staying with us tonight?" Jimin looked back at Jungkook who shrugged, "sure is your house big? Will I get my own room? Wait if you guys have sex you won't be loud right?" Jimin laughed slightly.

"I can't promise you."

~~~~

"He touched you! Jimin why didn't you tell me!" Tae yelled coming out in his towel wet. "Because you'd get mad and probably try and get lawyers involved and all this blah blah, I didn't want to do that plus I got him back. It wasn't that hard anyways see it's gone."

Jimin pointed to his cheek it's regular color was back and he was smiling. "That's not the point Jimin. People can't just put their hands on other people."

He shrugged crawling to the end of the bed sizing him up(it means to look someone up and down). "Hey, it's not my first fight and definitely not one of the fun fights." Tae sighed.

"Now, my appointment?" Jimin unraveled the towel bitting his lip. "Jimin. I'm serious." Jimin rolled his eyes, "and I'm serious. Hey look, I don't work there anymore and neither does Jungkook we're safe and you don't need to see people drooling over me all the time. Aren't you happy?" Jimin asked cupping his face.

"Of course I am. But your safety comes before anything, I wish you would let me do something about it." "Relax I handled it. Sometimes money isn't the answer. You have to handle it yourself." He grabbed Tae throwing him on the bed climbing on top of him.

"Fine. I'll let it go for now, next time tell me." Jimin hummed sucking on his neck harshly. "I promise I will. But now I need you to shut up."

Ugh sucky chapter I'm legit tired today and it's such a lame excuse😭I'm sorry forgive meeee🥺