~ Your Always Wrong ~

~Let my tongue explain how bad I want you🌊

              ~• don't usually do this but..•~

"And you said yes!" "Well obviously I didn't just ask him to ask me then say no, im not that much of an asshole." Jimin let his hand slide over his forehead as his foot rested on the dashboard with his legs apart.

"Don't mess up his car Jimin!" Jungkook hit his leg but he moved it putting it back up where it was before. "Please if we don't crash this car he'll probably get drunk and loose it." Jungkook laughed.

———-

"What are you gonna wear?" Jimin shrugged looking at jeans on the rack, "something casual I guess I told him nothing big, cause I was feeling s-ss- I was bad for the other day so I said save your money." Jungkook looked at him over the rack smiling.

"You can be sweet when you want." Jimin rolled his eyes taking 5 pairs off the rack going to check out, "Jimin?" He froze recognizing that familiar voice he thought about running but who was he kidding.

He shyly smiled turning around face to face-or chest to face more accurately. "Namjoon hi~" he said awkwardly waving. Jungkook walked up behind them and Jimin signaled him to come help him but he shook his head turning on his heels.

Jimin cursed him, bringing his attention back to Namjoon. "I haven't see you in what? 3 years how've you been?" He asked giving a cute smile. "I-I've been good...after 3 years of you stalking me I'm doing really good." The older turned pink.

"About that I'm sorry, I was young and looking for something and I made you really uncomfortable all that time. I hope one day you can learn to forgive me." Jimin looked at the sincerity in his eyes and sighed smiling.

"Sure Joon your forgiven." He smiled, "oh there's someone I want you to meet! JIN!" He called out to a very attractive man he had perfect lips a small waist and good broad shoulders.

He looked intimidating at first but he smiled seeing Namjoon and his smile was gorgeous. Jimin drooled. "Yeah babe what's up?" Jin asked kissing his cheek. "This is my old friend Jimin, Jimin this is Jin my fiancé." Jimin widened his eyes looking back to him.

"F-fiancé, woah your really pretty." He smiled holding out his hand. "You too, I like your hair orange suits you!" "Thank you, oh sorry guys I gotta go Jungkook is waiting for me bye, nice to meet you jin." Jimin paid for his things waving one last time before running out of the store dramatically.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jimin yelled pinching his arm, "ouch what did I do? Hey was that Namjoon back there?" "No duh!" He flicked his head making him whine.

"He's getting married." "Really!" "Yeah to this model dude Jin , really pretty...glad he's moved on." "Yeah back then it was scary." "I think he honestly feels bad for it, and you know my judgment is always right-" "no, no it's not your literally wrong all the time."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "name once I've been wrong or given you bad advice!" Jungkook places his finger on his chin pretending to think. "Oh okay! How about when I first drove a car and you told me I could make that red light! Or when you told me to bleach my hair a second time and it started falling out! Or maybe just a few days ago when you told me you didn't want to see Taehyung agin!"

Jimin stayed silent. "We all learn from our mistakes kookie no need to blame me." Jungkook looked at him like he was crazy. "You need help, like you seriously think your a good advice giver." "The advice is only good if the person understands it." "You make literally no sense please just be quiet." "Sorry if you don't understand my intellectual mind." Jimin made an explosion with him hands from his head.

"Go to hell Jimin."

—————-

Later that night.......

Jimin had on a fluffy black jacket and black ripped jeans along with black boots.

(Jk shoe vibes)

(Jk shoe vibes)

"I'll see you later kid he's here." "Have fuuuun!" Jimin blew him a kiss after rolling his eyes and leaving the house.

He came down the stairs opening the door seeing his all black car parked out front he smiled hopping inside. "Hey love." Jimin kissed his cheek smiling. "Hey~ where are you gonna take me?" "You'll see."

I'm really tired so I'm just gonna continue it tmr, and I'm loving the friendship between Jimin and Jungkook like it's mad fun to write so there's gonna be more of them. ❤️❤️gn