~10k tysm~

First off let me say I'm so happy we reached 10k I mean come on! That's crazy, I didn't know that many ppl liked brat. This book and my other book scythe have been my babies for a long long time y'all. I feel like i inserted a little bit of myself into this Jimin, ya kno the attitude the back talking and what not and that's what I try and do, I try and make a character special in its own way, with 'BLUE' Jimin is a depressed boy who loves the color blue, while in 'SCYTHE' Jimin is a tough character that's been through hell, or 'THE KINGS RIGHT HAND' where he's more of a secluded kind of person who isn't very friendly.
Anyways I'm blabbing, I just want to say thank you so so much!

Previously.....
"Really? Is that anyway to greet your, Noona and Hyung?"

"Go away."

Continued.....

Jimin rolled his eyes dismissing the comment as his older sister and brother sat down before him eyes burning holes into his own.

"Well? What do you have to say for yourself min?" The eldest asked tapping her nails along the metal table.

"I say fuck you and leave me alone." He spat glaring at her. She only laughed, "you've always been feisty haven't you? That mouth of yours always got you in trouble. Didn't it?" She asked innocently but so much venom behind the true meaning.

Even bringing that up she must of been trying to hit somewhere where it hurt for him. "What do you guys want? Or is Bom still speaking for you baekhyeon-hyung?" He asked knowing his sister always had his brother by the balls.

"Ah ah, this isn't about him." She glared at the male next to her. He still didn't say a word and just awkwardly listened to the conversation.

"Fine then what is it?"

"I'll pay your way out. If you come back home, along with Yuk-Hei." Jimin raised both eyebrows and his mouth got dry.

"Just like that with a snap of my fingers brother, you and our dongsaeng. I promise you just have to come home." With her long black hair sharp jaw and piercing eyes it's was truthfully hard to say no to her.

She just radiated too much authority, or was threatening in some way. "W-what about Jungkook c-can he come?" Since when did I stutter?

She thought about it before laughing. "Of course not brother. So make your decision wisely,  baekhyeon will be by here tomorrow for your answer. Remember Jimin not only are you saving yourself your saving our younger brother, don't you think he deserves to live his life too? It isn't spoiled, a few charges can be dropped and he can have a job by next week. Don't let him end up like you." She smiled sweetly standing up with the other.

Jimin flinched at the harsh words. "W-what do you mean like me?" He asked heavily offended.

"I mean filthy like you. You had it all, the money the looks the class but then you threw it all away. Your a disgrace to this family and don't you ever forget it. He still has a chance but you? Ha ha ha, your over. Pathetic." She spat with a evil grin.

"I'll be waiting for your answer brother~!" She sang walking away with her heels clanking and hair waving side to side dramatically.

Jimin always knew she was evil, but she didn't have to hurt him like that. So with watery eyes and a shattered heart he got up knowing what he had to do.

Rly short, but I can't type for long cause I start to get a hand cramp and it hurts I'm sorry ☹️I might update later tho! It's not promised but I swear I'll try💝💝

And I'll be back to regular updating very soon, my thumb is almost done healing still hurts and I usually have to type with my index finger but it gets cramped up a lot :( , but give me about a week or two it might be manageable. M'not sure I'll let u kno💜💜💜💜💜

Purple you.✨💜