~ My office my rules ~

Legs like those should be wrapped around my neck💦

~• My World •~

"Why is he here jungkook?" Jimin whispered keeping eye contact with Taehyung who didn't say anything just looking at him intently.

"I don't know, don't act weird." Jungkook whispered back. "YOONGII hey babe we need a favor!" Jungkook exclaimed walking over with his hands calmed together. Yoongi smiled leaning back into his chair.

"What do you troublemakers want now?" Jimin stayed near the door looking around, not daring to look over in that direction. "Jimin don't be rude come sit." Jungkook called him over, he sighed walking over his high tops hitting the floor heavy.

He stood behind Jungkook waving tiny to Yoongi who was very entertained by the sight. "Ahem...your in my office why?" Taehyung asked crossing his arms, Jungkook gave a soft smile making him soften up a little. "We just wanted to borrow Yoongis car to go shopping."

"You almost crashed it last time though..." Yoongi added squinting. "Don't worry I've been taking online classes!" "How in the hell do you take online driving classes what are you driving an imaginary car? No your not using my car."

The two continued to go on while Jimin stood uncomfortably trying to keep his eyes off Taehyung who looked annoyed. "Yoongi!" Jungkook yelled following him out of the room, jimin was about to follow when tae spoke up.

"That's not work place appropriate you know." Jimin turned around with his jaw clenched. "You just couldn't help yourself can you. Plus I didn't even know I was coming here." "I'm sure your aware you just wasted valuable time coming here over foolishness." Jimin was surprised with the tone of his voice.

"Actually Jungkook wasted your time I didn't even want to be here in the first place." Tae chuckled quietly. "What's funny?" "Your still here...leave." Jimin gasped. "Is this because I kicked you out? Real mature." "Says the one who climbed on top of me then kicked ME out." Jimin pursed his lips.

"I-I w-was I-" "cat got your tongue?" "No, fuck you." "Your in my office darling, literally." He responded calmly as ever reading through some papers. "I- you- argh!" He sighed re-collecting hisself for a second. "What do you want me to say...s-s-sor-" Taehyung looked up at his concerned.

"Are you okay?" "Give me a second, so-s-sor- y." "No serious are you ok you look like your about to pass out." "Oh my gosh shut up I'm trying! S-ssorr- sa-re." Tae burst into laughter running a hand through his hair quickly.

"It's okay you don't have to say it. I can see your sorry." Jimin flinched at the word, "yeah no, im never trying to say that agin." "I'm not surprised." Jimin glared at him.

"Your really judgy you know." Jimin said in a taunting voice leaning over his desk on one hand. Taehyung peered up at him, "Sorry I just don't like wasting company time." Jimin nodded clicking his tongue.

"Now I see..your a workaholic aren't you? The perfectionist the big boss hm?" Jimin smirked sitting down. "Jimin what do you want." Jimin played with the plastic of his jacket in between his fingers.

"Is this about what u messaged me last night?" Jimin looked at him confused. "I didn't send anything to you." "Yeah you did, look." Jimin pulled his phone from the back of his pocket.

"I-I don't remember sending this?" "But you typed it...did you want my forgiveness Jiminie?" Jimin huffed putting the phone back into his pocket.

"N-no of course not." "What we're you feeling guilty for being an asshole?" Jimin rolled his eyes standing up, "where the hell his Jungkook?" Jimin muttered looking around the office, somehow he ended up behind Taehyung peering over his shoulder.

"Can you back up, your distracting me." Jimin laughed going to the other side. "Your office is nice." Tae hummed in response still focused on his work. "What do you do all day. Just sit here?" "Yes....usually in silence." Jimin giggled.

"Well your lucky I'm here or you would of died of boredom." "Oh yes, thank GOD that your here." Jimin gave him a cheap smile turning back around looking at all his achievements up on the wall.

"You are quite the overachiever aren't you?" Jimin asked letting his finger trace over the awards. "If I'm given an opportunity I take it, there's nothing wrong with that right?" Jimin shrugged. "Yeah I guess...but do you like it, what you do?" "Doesn't matter if I like it, I have a job to make money and that's it." Jimin narrowed his eyes.

"Do you not have other options?" "My family put me in business schools my whole life so no, I don't." "That's sad..when I earn enough and leave that hell hole I want to get back into collage and graduate...so I can do whatever I want with the right knowledge that's my dream."

Taehyung looked up from his work and Jimin was back facing him looking at a picture on a book shelf of Taehyung when he graduated. "You don't smile often do you?" Jimin laughed looking at his picture with 3 other people he didn't look happy at all.

"When I want to."

"Now down to business.-

He walked up to his desk sitting on it making him glare up at him.

"Are you gonna ask to take me out or what."

Taehyung thought for a second before smirking. "Alright park jimin, would you like to go out on a date with me?' "Hmm I'm free tonight." Jimin winked before getting up to leave.

"Oh and Jimin, don't crash Yoongis car I'm liable." Jimin laughed walking out.

"I gotta date tonight!" Jimin sang making his way out of the building smiling.