~ Marriage? ~

"Areum?" Jimin spoke lowly looking at the girl he once knew. She smiled and shook Bo and his brothers hands.

"It's nice to see you all agin." Her voice was small tiny almost, this girl never had a mean bone in her body. Always the sweetest and nicest person.

"Well me and my other siblings have things to do, Mr and Mrs Lee follow me let's let them catch up yeah?" The adults left the room and Lucas looked back at jimin with a worried expression.

As soon as the dinner room door closed Areum sighed heavily bending her back tiredly. "Ahh Jimin!" She shouted giving him a hug.

Taken back he patted her back softly. "You okay?" He asked nervously. She paused before speaking agin.

"Oh right you haven't seen me in a few years. I'm fine just trying to make it through a day without killing my parents. What about you how'd you get dragged into all of this?" Jimin exhaled.

"You want a drink?"

"Your sister is a bitch man." Areum gasped shaking her head with her hand on her chest dramatically. "I know right? I didn't really even get to say goodbye to him. Knowing Tae he's probably like 'he could of just told me he didn't want to be with me' or something like that. He's so extra." He laughed and she pet his head.

"Your going to be fine. As soon as the wedding if over you can get back with your dream man. I don't care." Jimin made a confused face. "What do you mean?"

She laughed loudly. "Baby I have a fiancé. He lives in France though, so while I'm gone you can do whatever you like. It's an open marriage am I right? Can I get another please!" She yelled over the counter and Jimin smiled to himself.

"Hey have you talked to my grandmother I haven't seen her since the accounting thing." Areum took a sip of something nodding.

"I visit her every weekend. She's still the same, I'm sure she'd want to see you. You literally saved her life." Jimin hummed relaxing on her shoulder.

"God, it's been so long since I've gotten back and actually relaxed." Areum giggled, "wanna go back to mines? Don't worry we're not going to do anything just maybe a break from them?"

"Nah, Lucas is still there can't let him face hell alone. Areum stood up taking out her keys. "Shut the fuck up! Tell him to get his shit and we'll be outside."

Running out the bar in heels she laughed Jimin following behind making sure she didn't break her neck.

I wonder if she ever made amends.

Flashback......

"Have some morals jimin!" Areum yelled grabbing onto Jimin's arm and yanking him back around.

"What's wrong with you don't touch me!" He screamed pushing her back making her tumble in her heels.

"Look at you in your dumb office suit and stupid face! Just go live your happy money never ending life or something!" Jimin slurred pushing her back agin, watching as tears rises in her dark brown eyes.

"Stop Jimin-just let me help you." Whimpering she stepped forward agin.

"Help ME?! You want to help me? Well just die then! What happened to your damn morals huh? Big shot wanna be lawyer?? She has no money she's poor!" He yelled.

"I know and I'm sorry, do you think I want this to happen to her? I love her too she's like a mother to me-" "then why wouldn't you testify hm?" He asked not caring of the river of tears rolling down her face.

"Cause I'm weak! I know I am, but I have people I care about too! I have siblings and-and people who depend on me I couldn't-I couldn't let them all down." Jimin pushed her one last time watching her fall over.

"Like I said. Die." He spat about to walk away.

"JIMIN! JIMIN WAIT!" She screamed holding tight to her skirt. Knees scraped and bloody.

"Even if I had told them, who would believe me? Just a young school girl against the most powerful family in the city. I may be a coward and a bitch, but I'm stupid enough to throw it all away for some old woman. If even I love her."

Jimin's blood was boiling; he turned around grabbing her hair tightly bending down to her puffy face.

"You've always had a good heart ari, so what would you say to our grandfather? What would you say to him knowing you let his wife go bankrupt without anywhere to go?" He asked voice cracking.

Not being able to take it she looked away voice getting caught as she tried to stop crying so loud. "Forgive me. I'll pay you back one day, just wait for me please." She begged grabbing into his school uniform.

"I won't wait forever. We were best friends ari, we grew up together so why would you hurt my family like this?" Jimin wrapped his arm around her pretty tiny frame.

"Don't talk to me agin. Not until you've made it up to her." He whispered letting her go.

"I will I promise." He looked at her one more time before running off leaving her to cry on her own.

End of flashback.....

Lucas slept peacefully with his head on jimins lap while Areum swayed back and forth in front of the tv singing a random song.

"You should lay down." Jimin laughed at her as she turned around eyes nearly closed. "Shhhh-I'm fine." She jumped into the couch laying next to jimin wrapping her small hands around his arm snuggling up to him.

"Hey ari?" She drifted off slowly only humming to his call. "Did you ever-" he paused looking up at the ceiling for help.

"Did you ever pay her back? My grandmother?" Areum opened her eyes smiling. "No. But that's why your here, wake me up in the morning okay?" She asked falling asleep.

"What? What do you mean? Wake up!" He whisper shouted tapping her head but all she did was groan turning over.

"Me? I don't even talk to the old lady. Not since high school." He thought, thinking of what she could possibly know.

I think I'm going to discontinue brat y'all, the plot is just so played out and boring to me now.  Maybe I'll make a remake but I'm just bored with all the old stripper finds love plot shit.

Honestly, my imagination goes way beyond this shit and I just don't feel like continuing with it if I'm unhappy making it.

So think of this as a possible last chapter for a while, it's not a hiatus just a pre-thinking chapter or something idk.

But brats days are limited so soak it all up while you can folks, love it while it's still here. If you want and I decide to end it I'll tell you guys what the end plot was and how they would end up :) bye.