~ Cash Cash ~

I'm jealous of your heart; it's pumping inside you and I'm not 🙁

                    ~•Big money boy•~

*knock knock*

Jimin POV.......

What the hell? Jimin threw his fluffy blanket from over him and stood up rubbing his eyes. He looked at the clock and it was 4am and he was exhausted from working overtime last night.

He groaned as he walked to the door with just a oversized shirt and boxers on. "Who is it?" Jimin asked groggily, looking through the peep hole. "It's me." "Who the hell is me?"

The woman groaned holding up the check to the peep hole. Jimin groaned agin opening the door revealing the bar tender girl. "Oh you...what do you want?" She handed him the check and he screamed waking up Jungkook who came rushing in with bat.

"What what!" Jimin showed him the check he screamed too dripping the bat to the floor inspecting it. "Is it real?" The woman nodded, "he signed it right in front of me." "Who's he?" Jimin asked taking away the check from Jungkook.

"What was his name....OH some guy named Taehyung. He said to keep meeting with him or something." Jimin shook his head chuckling. "He's crazy." Jimin thanked the woman before shutting the door looking to Jungkook for advice.

"Are you gonna keep seeing him?" "Of course not I don't go back on my word." Jimin walked away to his bed room placing the check on his desk. "What! Hyung this is big 10,000$ by the end of next month you'll be able to finally leave and take me with you!"

Jimin groaned. "I don't wanna and I don't need his money nor do I need him!" "Your being selfish Jimin we finally have a chance to get out and your denying it because you don't want to put your pride in jeopardy."

"What did you expect from me. I said no. And that's final. The last time I checked you have his number why don't you go and dance for him and get the money!" Jimin yelled back.

"Really...he obviously likes you and pays you more and I bet if you just ask nicely he'd- "ask nicely? Are you blind now?I don't ever do anything nicely and can you please get out of my room." Jungkook clicked his tongue.

"Fine whatever." Jungkook picked up the check he was gonna cash it in but writing on the back of it caught his eye. His number.

Unknown: Taehyung?

Me: this is?

Unknown: Jimin

Me: ah Jimin I see you got the money

Unknown: hmm, so what do I have to do to keep it coming?

Me: send me your address and I'll pick you up tomorrow at 1:00

Unknown: sure.
Seen just now.

Jungkook POV......

You almost fucked this up for both of us Jimin, you'll thank me later.

Jungkook placed jimins phone back down on his bed stand kissing his head.

Short chapter ik, I published two other chapters of some books and I felt like doing this one real quick and it wasn't that bad either. ❤️