~ Feeling Agin ~

Too innocent for sex jokes.😊

                             ~• It's back •~

"Ew your disgusting!" "What a whore!" "Fat bitch!" "Your too extra!" "What a fucking baby stop crying." "Go back to your pole that's all you have anyways." "You think your so pretty? Your really not." "No wonder you have no friends your just annoying." "Maybe you should just die."

The petite boy was staring at himself in the dressing room mirror; not moving an inch just looking at himself. 'Extra' 'ugly' 'selfish' 'bratty'-

"Jimin-you okay you're supposed to be on right now?" Jungkook asked walking up to him wiping sweat off his head. Jimin didn't respond, "hey- what's wrong?" Jimin looked at him through the mirror shaking his head in denial.

"I-I need to go home-right now. Cover for me? Thanks." Jimin stood up holding his tears in packing all his things into his duffel bag ignoring his best friend calling him. "Hey Jimin, are you having them agin?" Jimin turned around zipping his coat up dismissing the question.

"I'll be home." Jimin said before just walking out of the club also ignoring the security guards he swore he saw Yoongis car pull up but he couldn't care less he just needed to get home.

~~~~~
Song: crybaby; Melanie Martinez

After a cold lonely walk with just he and his thoughts Jimin reached home actually using the front door for the first time in a few days. He closed the door behind him dropping to the floor covering his eyes forcefully trying not to let tears fall.

'Your so weak! And you cry all the time! You want all my attention like a little whore! Just leave me the fuck alone for once!'

He couldn't hold much longer before his palms started to fill with salty tears and his voice hoarse from all the sobbing and shouting to be quiet. After a minute of crying he stood up walking to the bathroom letting the bath water run.

The room was foggy and his face burnt with tears. He looked at himself in the mirror, it usually made him feel better to look at himself, not in a selfish way but a rewarding way since he has improved greatly this last few years he doesn't ever want to feel the way he felt over 3 years ago it was a horrible time for him. And If there's one thing he's scared of feeling-

It's ugly.

He loved himself, even when no one would love him so he can be full of himself if he gets to that point. But every now and then he has his moments thinking back to his past, his family that forgot about him and the slurs thrown at him from the closet people in his life to the man he loved the most.

While his thoughts roamed free; He just kept inspecting his face with heavy critique...he was only snapped out when a splash of water was heard from the tub, he looked over and it had overflowed.

He cursed himself running over turning it off quickly. "Jungkooks gonna kill me dammit!" He whispered running his hands through his hair, "well...I'm not gonna waste it." He stripped sitting down in the tub not caring about the insane amount of water rising out of the tub from his sudden presence.

He breathed in and out heavily closing his eyes, he breathed on last long breath before letting his head slowly sink into the water, he stayed under longer than he can remember.

~~~~~~

After drying off and throwing a big shirt on he sat on a chair near the window looking out at the city, letting the neon lights illuminate the window. He must of sat for over 2 hours in the same spot cause when jungkook got home at 11:00 Jimin was still sitting in that same spot looking out the window.