Doo doo doo

I'm a lil scared y'all, should I make a back up account cause a lot of accounts are like getting deleted right now and I don't want to be next and not have any of my stories left.

My friend said they might be deleting inactive accounts and if that's the case I'm fine but if they are just going around doing shit then I'm gonna panic like fr fr it's nerve wreaking tbh😅

I wanted to say some things real quick tho about updates and stuff ;I don't like posting on my message board feels weird to me.

Another thing I feel like I'm so like not committing to some of my books and I've been thinking about deleting them? I mean I don't want them to collect dust but we're not friends is not getting deleted ever but I hate it and hope you guys never read it.

I keep it here for inspirational reasons. But maybe captive? I actually have another hybrid book in mind and like it more than captive so that's going to be published and put into motion soon.

Also my precious angel might be put on hold cause I have another like devil archangel kind of book I wanted to try but I like to post different books before repeats of the same genre.

Uhm spice might have to go as well since I'm making a legit book out of that one, if you didn't know spice was jus for fun and a random idea I wanted to publish out of impulse. Of course the plot will be different but along the lines.

Deleterious might get deleted also, it's just not really working out for me, I can see where past me was trying to get to but now that I feel like the plot is better and more put together I might remake it.

Along with 11:34 which is about to get a serious edit job in a few months.

So to give y'all some time frame here is what the next few months will look like book wise including updating and new books!

Updates;
Deleterious remake; hopeful release date 11/20/20
11:34; hiatus lift and updates hopeful release date 9/10/20
My precious angel; hiatus lift
8/30/20

(Keep in mind school 🙄)

Books;
V. W= vmin week
Book 1 ; Out of our minds; vminkook
Book 2 ; Forbidden fruit; vmin [VW]
Book 3 ; Masked man at the opera; vmin
Book 4 ; Blind Love; vmin [VW]
Book 5 ; My Sleep Demon; vmin
Book 6 ; Book Worm; vmin [VW]
Book 7 ; 14 days; vmin [VW]
Book 8 ; Set my heart on fire; vmin [VW]
Book 9 ; I'll kill you first; vmin [VW]
Book 10 ; Let's be our light; vmin [VW]
Book 11 ; Evil lives here; vmin

So yeah 😅 I'm very.....addicted to writing and have been this whole time and I've come to the total of 11 books already written (not fully) but I'm only releasing I believe 7 of them for vmin week then one before vmin week and the other 2 whenever I get time.

(And I'm not a fucking psycho so these books won't all be released at the same time!)

Then for the editing and book republishing;

My not so little kitten is going on hiatus this evening and won't be updated agin till September then Captive won't be updated till late December.

Spice is going on hiatus before getting a remake (as in I won't edit till I'm ready) so maybe not till next year?? Not sure plus the second version that might be a whole different book.

Rogue won't be updated and is on hiatus till late August.

Acknowledgment!

Since I have new books in the works, that also means some of your favs if they weren't mentioned up above will probably also be on hiatus, and who's to say I won't make more when I finish scythe and this book??

So I apologize in advance for that and hope that you could understand that making more content is also for my account to grow and to develop as a writer with the responsibility of writing and sticking to a book so don't feel like I'm just abandoning my babies.

Oh and btw if any of you liked my psycho one of the last original 4 (basically the first 4 books ever wrote on Wattpad by me I used to go my Maria back then but let's not get off track only ogs kno that)

M. P. Might be getting a re-write in late January of next year.

Please keep in regards of your author tho 🥺 although I love to write and take great pleasure in giving you content to read it does take a lot out of me and causes some stress depending on if I have certain update times and people asking for updates.

I always feed y'all and sometimes it's full corse meals while like now it's like a small jello cup or some shit idk.

But remember with all these new books and books now that i still update it's going to be hard I'm not going to even lie, somewhere along books are going to be on and off hiatuses because of this fact.

Now if you didn't see a book mentioned up there, they are fine and are still going to be updated regularly like always.

And for a goodbye enjoy this picture of my queen and goddess Kali💙💙