~ Get me out ~

It's been already 2 weeks since Jimin was arrested and taken into police custody. Luckily he was with his younger brother and to his surprise the younger had earned him self massive street cred, and knew over half of the guys inside.

Holding loosely onto the back of Lucases orange jumper his eyes darted around the room meeting the eyes of dangerous and nasty strangers.

He wish that Jungkook or Taehyung would just swoop in and save him and Lucas already. Luckily he was being granted visitation later on today at noon.

"It's okay chim, no one is gonna hurt you here." His brother reassured loosening his grip on his jumper.

"H-how much is your bail?" Jimin asked shyly as they sat down in the corner of the court yard with a few other tables crowded with people Lucas knew.

"Oh-uhm about 20,000 but the bail bonds is only 2,000. One of my men is supposed to be checking some money from off coast banks. So I'm fine, what about you?"

Jimin shook his head. "I own no money to my name, only the money I earned from strip-I mean dancing." Lucas narrowed his eyes at him before sighing. "Is there no one to help you get out? What about Jungkook? Are you guys still close friends?"

Jimin nodded. "He doesn't have any either, we danced together. Unless-oh no, I hope he doesn't try and use his own money."

Jungkook had come from a pretty stable family, he was supposed to inherit around 3000 when he turned 18, but since he hung out with Jimin and mostly got in trouble he couldn't use it till he was 26 which he is not yet, but there are some loopholes and he hopes that he wouldn't be as foolish to do so.

"I doubt he will though. Tae will probably get me out." He sighed agin laying his head down. "Who's Tae? Your boyfriend?" He asked with a small smirk.

"Shut up. What if he is, he's good to me." The younger scoffed. "What is he some rich business man or something? You've got a lot of charges on you." Jimin blushed.

"He is?? Don't tell me-...are you a gold digger?" Jimin gasped, "no I'm not a goddamn gold digger, we just like each other alright. I don't want or need his money. Though it is nice."

"I'm sure it is." The two laughed but a voice over the intercom made them stop.

"Park jimin to the front, park jimin to the front."

"I'll be back." Jimin got up and followed a pair of guards to the visiting area. It was one of those open space ones so he sat down at a metal table looking at all the other inmates with their families.

Wondering how long each of them have. He couldn't even bare to think of staying away from his family for too long.
They all slowly started movin out and leaving, so now it was only Jimin and the guard in the corner.

Suddenly the door opened and Jungkook, and Yoongi came walking in. Well, Jungkook ran.

"Jimin!" He yelled grabbing the younger into a hug. "No touching!" The guard yelled.

"Hey-" yoongi walked over to him taking out a 100 and the guy scoffed taking the money and looking the other way.

"Thank you."

"I'm so sorry, I wish I could get you out of there. Jimin are you okay? Are you hurt? Or did someone touch you?" "No jungkookie I'm completely fine, your not gonna believe who is protecting me."

The two sat down arms still around each other. "Who?" "Yuk hei." Jungkook was taken back and gasped. "What he's alive?" Jimin started crying. "Yeah he is- he was arrested all those years ago. He got into some really messed up shit. I'm so glad he's okay, but i want to get him out soon."

"We will. We're doing all we possibly can for you, by this rate you'll be out by the end of this month less than 30 days. The charges are false and we have Proof, don't worry." Jimin leaned into jungkooks neck holding him tight.

"T-thank you so much. That's why I love you kookie. I couldn't imagine life without you."

"I feel like a third wheel." Yoongi started crossing his arms watching the heartbreaking but also heartwarming scene before him.

"Oh yoongs." Jimin stood up giving him a tight hug. "I'm glad your here too, how is Tae? Is he okay too? He's not worried right tell him I'm just fine."

"That's good to know."

Jimin flung around watching as Taehyung got admission through the door. "Tae." He mumbled walking to the taller cupping his face.

"I'm gonna get you out love, I promise." Jimin bit his lip crying some more. "O-okay. I missed you so much." Tae nodded wrapping his arms around his waist bringing him closer.

"Get me out. Please." He begged as their lips met.

It had been such a long time for him to not have had a chance to kiss him agin, only a few days he felt like his heart was ripped out. So what Taehyung might of been annoying in the beginning but he couldn't even try to imagine life without him now.

They broke away when the guard coughed jerking his head to the door. "Your time is up." He stated but Yoongi shook his head looking at his watch.

"Not possible it's 20 minutes!" "We'll yes, if you have one group of visitors." Jimin turned around still holding onto Taehyung with a confused look. "What are you saying, I have more visitors? I don't have any other friends or family?"

The guard shrugged. "I'm not sure it's not my job. Anyways you three have to go." Jimin sighed turning back to Tae.

"I'll see you soon okay? With my lawyers and get you a court date. I love you." Taehyung kisses his forehead walking away. Another minute in there and he would of broke down.

"Don't worry, he's gonna be fine." Yoongi reassured him patting his back and giving him a small hug leaving as well.

He turned to Jungkook who was sniffling. "I'll come back soon-t-too okay? Stay safe p-please alright? I love you." Jimin nodded bringing him into another hug.

"Bye." He whispered walking out.

"please be seated back down." The guard asked and Jimin scoffed playing with his hands staying seated.

He didn't even hear the door open, only the clanks of high heels, the sound he knew all too well.

He looked up and anger consumed him immediately. "Guard take me away, I don't want to see these people." He spat standing up.

"You only have 10 more minutes relax." He mumbled annoyed.

"Really? Is that anyway to greet your, Noona and Hyung?"

"Go away."

Ehsiebejaonehsienebsk

I don't have anything to say only that I'm heavily annoyed, my key board is dumber than a box of rocks bye y'all-

That pic btw-

Do you guys watch the office? Hilarious 😂