~ big boy ~

Your a stripper? I have a pole in my pants you can use ;)

                          ~• a challenge •~

Tae POV....

"Thank you, please get me those by tomorrow night." Tae said strictly before hanging up the phone and standing up to open the door. "Oh, it's you." The taller scoffed opening the door wider for Yoongi to come in.

"Is that anyway to greet your best friend?" Yoongi joked throwing himself down to the chair next to the desk lazily throwing up his feet trying to annoy the new boss. Tae glared at him throwing a few papers down on the desk.

"Get your fucking feet off my desk." He laughed pulling them off, "you look tense...does it have anything to do with a little stripper?" Yoongi tainted waving a pen in the air with a smug look on his face.

"Fuck off Yoongi." He laughed "so I was right wasnt I? Haha well if you want I'm going back tonight and"- "you are?" Taehyung perked up looking from the work on his desk. Yoongi smirked.

"Well that settles it I'll pick you up at 9 lover boy!" "Get out."

—————9:00pm

BLU Strip club....

"Where the fuck is he kook!" Jimin whined sitting on the top stage looking threw the crowd for his friend. "He's probably just late babe calm down." Jimin rolled his eyes jumping down. "Can you put your shoes on and get on stage please!" Jungkook yelled fixing his hair.

"Shut the fuck up!" He flipped him off walking to the dressing room. He walked rudely bumping into people in the room. "Watch it!" Jimin stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Excuse me?" Jimin asked putting his hands on his waist. "You heard me watch the fuck out!"

Jimin POV....

Ahh she's a newbie that's why, well I mind as well put her in her place now. "No, you watch the fuck out..when you see me coming- he walked up closer having to look up at her, "you fucking move or you get trampled. Understand princess?"

She laughed. "Let me guess your the head bitch in here?" She smirked crossing her arms, Jimin was entertained so he smiled backing up a little. All the other strippers gathered around waiting to see a fight. "Actually I am, park jimin you are?" She smiled holding out her hand.

He took it. "Hwasa. Nice to meet you." "Oh it's a pleasure. What time do you go on?" Just like that they walked away together ignoring all the other girls in the room who wanted to see a fight.

"How did you end up here?" Jimin asked taking some heels from his bag.

(Y'all I am literally enjoying this too much 🥴)

"I need money for collage Im a business major. And my books are about 1,000 each so." Jimin nodded understanding her. "Same, well I used to do it for school but I- I got lost along the way in with the wrong people I guess.....anyways enjoy the show." He winked walking out the room.