~Baby me~

I'd like to say before I start, jimin isnt a little alright? He's just got a very low temper and a bratty attitude with serious baby issues. And to be spoiled. So remember that!

Warning: horrible smut ahead 🔞 towards end of chapter.

~•You not my daddy •~

It had almost been a week since their night out and they couldn't stay away from each other at all. Taehyung always showed up after work to the club to let everyone know that Jimin was his, he'd even attack him as soon as he got off the stage or reserve the night of all dances just so he could have him to himself.

Jimin was becoming more himself around Taehyung, the even more bratty side of him not that he was minding it was cute and he would always feel bad and try to kiss him and what not.
~~~
Jimin laughed with hwasa and Jungkook at the bar about some customer that got kicked out of the club because he was drunk and dancing on the stages. "I swear Jimin he could of stole your spot with moves like those!" Jimin hit Jungkook playfully. "Please he couldn't even rotate around the poll!" They started laughing harder so much to the extent that Jimin didn't see Tae come up behind him.

The other two did, but decided to embarrass him. "So...have you and Tae you know." Hwasa made weird movements with her hands making jimin blush and shake his head. "N-no not yet at least-" the taller raised an eyebrow and an entertaining smile.

"- but probably soon, to be honest...I don't think I'm ready I'm not a virgin of course but..he-he's just-" "just what baby?" Jimin froze in place turning around meeting eyes with him and his sly smirk.

"Come on baby lets get outta here." Jimin nodded gulping standing up taking his hand waving a shy bye to jk and Hwasa. "I don't know what y-your h-" Tae shook his head tightening his grip momentarily. "When we get home we will talk about it." Jimin gulped harder nodding.

He grabbed his bag and put on something more comfortable. The ride was kind of long and it didn't look like his usual route, but once he got on the highway Jimin definitely knew that it wasn't the way to his house.

"T-Tae.-" "Taehyung." He responded with out looking at jimin, "oh okay, Taehyung. This isn't the way to my apartment.." "I know Jimin. We're going to mine." Jimin nodded looking out the window.

"Why so sudden-" "I like it quiet right now." Jimin shut his mouth playing with his hands in his lap. "Just wait till we get home then you can be as vocal as you want." Jimin nodded but the longer he though about the more it sounded weird.

"V-vocal as in-" "Jimin I thought I said I wanted it quiet. It wasn't a suggestion." Jimin turned his whole body towards the window closing his legs tightly. He was getting turned on by his dominant side that he didn't show often almost never. And he wasn't stopping him either.

After a quiet ride home, Taehyung got out of the car waiting for Jimin to follow behind him. Even the elevator ride was quiet. He didn't glance at Jimin or did he say anything. Jimin started to think he was mad at him and that made him upset and angry.