six

Jack woke up with a smile on his face. Every morning he was one day closer to seeing the face of the girl he had grown so fond of. To make sure he wasn't texting her at a bad time, he did a bit of research. He found out that France is 9 hours ahead of Los Angeles, so if he were to text her right now, at 10 a.m, it would be 7 p.m where she was. Knowing that it wasn't super early or obnoxiously late, Jack texted Fayette.

Jacky Boi

sup fucker

The two internet friends had grown very close, so greeting each other with insulting words was nothing out of the ordinary for them. Jack put his phone in his pocket and walked into his kitchen where his four real life friends were. He hadn't told his friends about Fayette, yet. She was something he wanted to keep a secret. It was like she was a ring that he stole from a jewelry store and his friends were the police. 

"Hey, noodles," Jack's friend, Zach said.

"Hey," Jack said as he sat down on the couch. Zach was about to speak again, but was interrupted by Jack's phone going off. Jack's hand flew right to his pocket and pulled out his phone, obviously eager to see the notification. This intrigued Zach, so he peeked over Jack's shoulder to read what was on his phone.

Faye

hey bitch 

Zach was beyond confused. "Who the hell is Faye, and why are they calling Jack a bitch?" He thought. Then he read the text that Jack sent to them. It read, 'sup fucker'. This only confused Zach more. The two were close enough that they insulted each other as a way of communication, but Zach had never heard Jack mention a person named Faye before. Wanting answers, Zach went over to where Corbyn and Jonah were arm wrestling.

"Hey guys. Has Jack ever talked about a person named Faye to any of you?" Zach asked.

"No," Corbyn responded simply as he removed his arm from the table where him and Jonah were competing. Jonah then stood up straight and joined the conversation.

"I don't think so."

"Well, he was just texting a person named Faye. And they seemed to be good friends. Like the good friends where you can be rude and they're fine with it," Zach told the two boys in front of him.

"Faye seems like a girl's name, so maybe it's one of his sister's friends," Corbyn said.

"I don't think Jack would get along that well with someone who is his sister's friend," Jonah told him.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Zach asked.

"What? No, why would be thinking what you're thinking. We don't share a brain. The fuck-" Jonah started.

"No shit, it's a saying, dumbass," Zach cut him off, "How about we spy on Jack for the next few days to see if we can figure out who this girl is."

"The dude can't remember anything, he'll be sure to leave his phone somewhere. We can steal it and call the girl or something," Jonah suggested.

"Yeah!" Corbyn agreed.

"So it's settled, let's find out who the fuck Faye is," Zach said.

"Language, boy," Jonah said.