fifty seven

"C'mon, E!" Faye shouted from the door. The two girls were on their way to meet the boys at a restaurant.

"I'm done!" Eulalie announced as she met Faye at the door.

"Let's go," Faye said, walking out of the building. They might be in a whole other continent, but they still chose to walk to the restaurant.

After a fairly short walk consisting of a very weird conversation, the two girls entered the designated meeting place. They could see the boys outside laughing at something. Jonah was the first to notice the girls walking towards the restaurant.

"Bambi!" He shouted before running towards Faye who was still a little far away. Faye smiled and started running towards him. The two met in the middle and Jonah picked up her petite body and spun her around like she was two pounds. Their laughter filled the air and the other guys walked up to where they were.

Jonah put her down and let the other guys say their hellos. Jack immediately went to Faye once she looked away from Jonah. He smiled at her before tackling her in a bear hug. Faye laughed and hugged back. After a few seconds, they pulled away.

"Okay my turn," Zach said, pushing his band out of the way and pulling Faye into a hug. After Zach, Fayette gave Daniel and Corbyn each a hug and the went back to Eulalie.

"Guys, this is my best friend, Eulalie. Eulalie, this is Jack, Jonah, Zach, Corbyn, and Daniel."

"Nice to meet you guys," Eulalie said.

"Nice to meet you too," Zach said in a flirty way.

"I'm gay," Eulalie informed him.

"Oh," Zach said, obviously disappointed. His friends laughed at him and then went into the restaurant. They found their seats, ordered, and then just started up a conversation.

Fayette was so happy that she was finally here, with them.

↠ ☾ ↞

Dinner was done, and everyone was leaving. Faye and Eulalie were about to head back in the direction of their apartment, but were abruptly stopped.

"Faye! Wait up!" Jack called out, jogging up to the girl.

Fayette turned around and saw the boy walking up to her, "Sup?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach tomorrow?" Jack asked, "Just us."

"I'd love to," Faye said, "See you later, Jack."

"Bye," Jack replied, walking back to his friends.

"Ooh! Someone's got another date," Eulalie teased.

"Oh shut it," Faye told her.