fifty

Fayette wanted to scream, cry, and jump around all at the same time. She never would have imagined Jack to tell her what he just did. She was filled with anxiety, but she chose to ignore it. It was pretty early in the morning, but Faye knew that her friends would already be up. Well, all of them except Quinn and Zay.

                                            Main Bitches GC

Fayzie 💛

GUYS I HAVE NEWS

E 🌼

oh god, what is it

Kitty Cat 😺

im scared

Fayzie 💛

jack just confessed his feelings for me and im freaking out

E 🌼

OMG WUT?!?!?1!1!1!?1?1

DID U SAY THAT U LIKED HIM TOO

OR DID U REJECT HIM

PLZ SAY U DIDN'T REJECT HIM I SHIP U GUYS SO HARD

Kitty Cat 😺

my ship is sailing 😌

Fayzie 💛

no, i didn't reject him

i like him too

and we're having a date through facetime at 9

and i need ur guys help

E 🌼

go to stanleys first so u can tell us the details

then we'll go to ur place and get everything ready

Kitty Cat 😺

I'm all for this

be there in 20

Fayzie 💛

ight cya

Fayette put her phone away and got ready. Her heart was racing, even though she still had all day until her makeshift date. She tied up her beat up converse and headed out the door. The walk to Stanley's was shorter than it used to be, since she had moved. She arrived at the cafe not long after and walked in, found a seat, and waited for her two friends.

"Salut, Fayette. Comment ca va?" One of the employees, Mariam, asked.

"Bonjour, Mariam. Ça va très bien, et toi?" Fayette replied.

"Ça va bien," Mariam answered. She then returned back to her work while Faye waited. A few minutes later, Eulalie and Cat walked through the door. They immediately spotted Faye despite the cafe being quite crowded. They sat down in front of her and looked at Faye with eager looks.

"What?" Faye wondered.

"Tell. Us. Everything," Cat demanded.

Fayette giggled a little at her friend's enthusiasm,  "Well, he just kinda said it. Here, just look over the texts," Faye handed her phone to Cat and Eulalie. They looked through the most recent messages, and when they were done, Eulalie looked at Fayette with a disapproving look.

"What is it?" Fayette wondered.

"You can't respond to something like that with memes. Memes! Why do you exist?" Eulalie scolded. Fayette held her hands up in defense.