eight

"Isadora! Stop!" Fayette said in between laughs. She was currently on the floor of her younger sister, Isadora's, room being tackled by her.

"Okay, but you owe me an eclair! I wasted mine on you," Isadora complained.

"Well it's not my fault you decided to be like André and chase me with food," Fayette argued.

"Touché," Isadora said before walking back downstairs. Fayette laughed and shook her head before following her sister. Isadora had placed herself on the couch beside Andre as they watched 'La Cite des Enfants Perdus' for the millionth time.

"Do you guys ever do anything else?" Fayette asked.

"No," Her siblings said in unison, not taking their eyes off of the screen.

"Fine, I'm leaving then," Fayette left them and went to her room. There was only one thing she felt like doing at the moment.

                                                                        ***

Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn waited downstairs until Jack came down. They were on a mission to figure out who this 'Faye' girl was, and they wouldn't stop until they figured it out. 

"Hey guys, I'm going to the store, you want anything?" Jack asked them.

"Nah we're good bro," Zach answered.

"Alright, I'll be back later."

Jack walked off and Jonah and Corbyn slumped down into the couch.

"Great, how are we supposed to look through his phone now?" Jonah complained.

"Like this," Zach answered proudly, waving Jack's phone around.

"What?! How did you get it?" Corbyn asked as he grabbed the phone out of Zach's hand.

"Swiped it outta his pocket when he came to ask if we wanted anything," Zach replied.

"You got skills, kid. Now let's see who this girl is," Jonah said as he took the phone from Corbyn.

Jonah opened Jack's messages and the first contact he saw said 'Faye'. He clicked on it and saw that she was typing.

"Yo! Guys look, she typing!" Jonah told the other two boys. They all crammed around the phone and waited for her text.

Faye

Sup 20 year old

***

The boys were all confused about why she was referring to him as '20 year old'.

"Scroll up and read the other texts," Corbyn suggested. Jonah nodded in agreement and scrolled up. The three of them read Jack and Faye's previous texts until they were all the way at the beginning.

"That was very anticlimactic," Zach complained.

"Yeah, there just internet friends. I was hoping that Jack had a secret girl," Jonah said.

"Same," Corbyn agreed, "Wait, we never texted back. Let's say something stupid!"

Zach stole the phone from Jonah after Corbyn's suggestion. He texted Faye back.

Jacky Boi

My friend Zach is so cute. I wanna ask him out, but I don't know how...

***

"Dude, you really had to bring Jachary into this?" Corbyn asked.

"Yes, now shush."

Faye texted back obviously confused.

***

Faye

wow, why am I just learning this information?

Jack?

Yo, dude.

Answer me and I'll help u

Jack??

I will fly to LA and assault u with flaming hot soufflé

***

The boys laughed at her replies before putting Jack's phone in his room and acting like they didn't do anything. Jack came home a little bit later, looking a bit panicked.

"Hey, have any of you seen my phone?" He asked.

"No, you probably left it in your room," Jonah told him.

"Okay," Jack quickly said before jogging to his room. He opened the door and saw his phone on his nightstand. He muttered a 'thank God' to himself grabbing it and laying down on his bed. He opened the phone and saw a million texts from Fayette. He opened their messages and prepared himself to be yelled via text for not answering.