♫ playlist ♫

Airplanes - B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now"

 Bubblegum Bitch - Marina & The Diamonds

"I'll chew you up and I'll spit you out, 'Cause that's what young love is all about. So pull me closer and kiss me hard. I'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart"

 Strawberries & Cigarettes - Troye Sivan

"When your fingers walked in my hand. Next day, nothin' on my phone, but I can still smell you on my clothes"

 Sippy Cup - Melanie Martinez

"If they say to kill yourself, then you will try it. All the makeup in the world, won't make you less insecure"

 Soap - Melanie Martinez

"Should've never said the word "love". Threw a toaster in the bathtub. I'm sick of all the games I have to play"

 Training Wheels - Melanie Martinez

"I love everything you do. When you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do"

 Lowlife - Poppy

"Baby you're the highlight of my lowlife. Take a shitty day and make it alright, yeah alright"

 Ghost - Ellise

"I could tell you I love you, but you wouldn't reply, wouldn't look at my eyes, wouldn't care when I cried. Why would I tell you I love you"

 Pinky Promise - Ellise

"So I'm sorry, but caring 'bout you is getting so exhausting. Doing things I swore that I would never do, never do"

 ➥ Friends - Chase Atlantic

"What the hell were we? Tell me we weren't just friends. This doesn't make much sense. But I'm not hurt, I'm tense, cos' I'll be fine without you babe"

 Cradles - Sub Urban

"Honesty is a one way gate to Hell"

 Sweater Weather - The Neighborhood

"All I am is a man. I want the world in my hands. I hate the beach, but I stand in California with my toes in the sand"

➥ O.D.D - Hey Violet

"I'm the girl in the back of the class. Blank stare, don't care, don't ask"

 Young, Dumb, & Broke - Khalid

"So you're still thinking of me, just like I know you should"

 Break My Heart - Dua Lipa

"I should've stayed at home, 'cause now there ain't no letting you go. Am I falling in love with the one that could break my heart?"

➥ Joke's On You - Charlotte Lawrence

"And now I'm laughin' through my tears, I'm cryin' through my fear, But baby, if I had to choose, the joke's on you"

 I Still Do - Why Don't We

"I still do, love you, hate you. I still do, hate to love you. I still do, want you to want me like I'm wanting you. Oh, I still do"