fifty six

A couple days had passed and it was now Sunday, also known as the day Fayette and Eulalie were flying out to LA. Faye took some advice from Kayla and cut her hair shorter so that she wouldn't get super hot in California. The two girls were all packed and ready to leave. They called a cab to drive them to the airport, and were now waiting for their flight to be called.

"Are you nervous?" Eulalie asked, noticing that Fayette was playing with the waistband of her pants, which is something she often did when nervous.

"I just don't wanna mess any of this up," Fayette admitted.

"I know that the boys are just gonna love you more when you get there, and all your interviews will go great, I know they will," Eulalie comforted. Faye nodded and Pepper, who was also coming along, stood up.

"C'mon girls, we should start heading down, they're gonna call us in about five minutes."

Eulalie and Fayette stood up and grabbed their luggage. The three of them began walking down to their terminal just as their flight was called.

"You girls are sitting beside each other, I'll be a couple rows down," Pepper told them. They nodded and started boarding the plane.

When the three of them were all on, and the plane started to take off, Fayette pulled out her earbuds and put on some music.

She put on some songs by Lana Del Rey, because why not, and dozed off. It had only felt like five minutes, but Fayette awoke to Eulalie poking her side.

"We're leaving," Eulalie said when she saw Faye had finally woken up.

"Mkay," Fayette mumbled, getting her small bag and following Eulalie and Pepper off of the plane. They walked around the airport to the luggage claim and grabbed their stuff.

"The Uber's outside, c'mon," Pepper said. They followed Pepper outside and then into the Uber. She told them their location and headed off.

"So, you two will share an apartment and I'll be in the one next to you," Pepper explained, "This first week you guys can just roam around the city and settle in. We'll start actual work next week."

"Thank you, Pepper," Faye replied.

"No problem, darling. Have fun tonight," Pepper said. The two girls smiled at her before starting their own little conversation. Soon, the driver pulled up to an apartment complex and let the girls out. They grabbed their stuff, which was quite a lot since they were staying for so long, and headed inside.

"Here are your guys' keys, I'll check up on you guys tonight," Pepper told them before opening her own apartment and leaving the other girls in the hall in front of their apartment.

"You ready?" Faye asked Eulalie.

"Yep!" Eulalie answered, eager to see the place they'd be staying in for the next few weeks. Faye opened the door and brought her stuff inside, followed by Eulalie.

"Wow, look at that view!" Eulalie shouted, going towards the large window.

"I'm gonna start unpacking," Faye told Eulalie. The place was already fully furnished, so the girls only had to bring their clothing and small items.

Jonah had told the other boys about Faye coming to LA and they had all agreed to meet up tonight for dinner. So, Faye decided to unpack a little before getting ready.

↠ ☾ ↞

Isadora was sitting in her room, being sad about her sister being in another continent. She was scrolling through Instagram when she came across Faye's account. Isadora went to the comments and saw one from Jack, then she got an idea.

Isadora went to Jack's account and sent him a message.

Instagram

@izzymonet

Hey Jack, it's Isadora

@jackaverymusic

Hi Izzy!  What's going on?

@izzymonet

nothing much, just wanted to talk to you about something

@jackaverymusic:

What's up?

@izzymonet

I'm sure you're aware that Faye is in LA, so I have a suggestion for you

@jackaverymusic

what do you mean?

@izzymonet

You are going to ask Faye to be your girlfriend

@jackaverymusic

Wow um okay, how?

@izzymonet

Faye loves the beach because it reminds her of her childhood when we lived in Nice. So, take her to the beach and just ask her

@jackaverymusic

That's actually a good plan, thank you Izzy

@izzymonet

You make her happy, and she hasn't been happy in a while

@jackaverymusic

💛 Talk to you later, Izzy

@izzymonet

💛