sixty one

Fayette awoke the next day to Eulalie finishing her packing and Pepper sitting at the small excuse of a dining table.

"What are you doing here so early?" Fayette asked, her voice hoarse. She stumbled out of her room and took a seat at the table.

"Just checking up on you, making sure you're ready to go later," Pepper told her. Faye nodded and looked down, once again sad about her departure. Before she could doing anything else, Faye's phone went off. She opened it to discover a text from Cat.

Cat 😺
I know you wanna spend more time there
and as your friend, it's my duty to tell you that it's okay if you do
we all want you to be happy and that's what LA has done for you
we love you, and can't wait to hear about all the fun stories of what happened on your trip
xoxo

Fayette looked at the texts with so much adoration. Even when she was 5,642 miles away, her best friends still knew her better than she knew herself. Faye looked up from her phone and to Pepper.

"Do you think I could stay here a little longer?"

Pepper's eyes widened, "I don't know-"

"Oh, c'mon, Pepper. She barely got to do anything. Give her a couple more weeks," Eulalie interrupted.

"Alright, I suppose a few weeks off wouldn't be that bad," Pepper agreed.

"Thank you, Pepper!" Fayette exclaimed, engulfing Pepper in a hug.

"No problem, Faye." Pepper replied as they pulled away.

"You still leaving?" Fayette asked Eulalie. She sadly nodded her head and frowned.

"I would stay, but I do miss Paris and I should get back to work."

"Okay, I'll come to the airport with you guys," Fayette said.

After getting ready and helping Eulalie and Pepper pack up the last of their belongings, the three women went to the airport. And after a long, coffee filled wait, their flight was being called.

"I'll see you soon, Fayzie," Eulalie said before she boarded.

"See you soon, E," Faye replied before the two hugged.

"Alright girls, I hate to break up this moment, but we gotta get going," Pepper interjected.

"Bye guys," Fayette waved as they left. The two waved back and soon Fayette was all alone. 

↠ ☾ ↞

Long story short, Fayette had been in LA for almost two months. The guys had all loved having her around, and they spent pretty much ever night out on the town doing whatever felt right.

After a couple weeks, Fayette ended up spending most of her time at the boys' house. They were all having a nice day just hanging around the house. Faye was in the kitchen, just scrolling through her phone, while Zach was attempting to juggle fruit.

"Faye, catch!" Zach yelled. Before Faye could realize what was going on, an orange was being thrown at her face. She caught it before it hit her and sent Zach a glare. Zach, knowing he was in deep shit for throwing a fruit at her face, ran out of the kitchen.

"Zachary Dean Herron!" Fayette shouted, running after him. Before she could grab him, he sprinted into his room and locked the door, leaving Faye standing in the hall, "Screw you!"

She was about to go back downstairs when she heard muffled voices coming from another room. Curiosity took over and Faye walked over to Jack's door, where the voices were coming from. She placed her ear on the door to listen to what they were saying.

"Okay dude, what's going on," She heard Jonah say.