thirty one

noodles 🍜

good morning, faye!

well, morning for me

how have you been?

i can see that you've read my messages

are you busy?

if so just tell me

have you finished writing your songs?

okay c'mon faye don't do this

did miles tell you that i talked to him?

are you mad because i talked to miles?

just answer me faye

whatever i did, im sorry

see you later, faye.
Read 4 minutes ago

✶✶✶

It's not that Fayette was mad, or upset, but she was a pushover. She didn't believe that she would jeopardize Jack and Luna's relationship in any way, but Luna did. She couldn't object. After years of her parents convincing her that what they did for her was for the best, saying yes and going along with what others wanted was in her bloodline. She wasn't sure why Jack was acting as if his girlfriend didn't just tell her to stop talking with him. Fayette assumed that Luna texted her without Jack's knowledge and later deleted the messages.

She had a few small meetings with the graphic design team to go over some cover photos for the EP, but Tomorrow was Fayette's big meeting with her producer and management. She really wanted to get her songs done by the time this meeting came around, but she knew that wouldn't be possible, especially after she trashed one of her songs she had already written, leaving her with two written songs. That was until she had a random burst of inspiration. Fayette had been laying down in her bed on her phone when she realized something. She was in pain, she had lost one of her best friends; who she had recently gained feelings. Not to mention she was just played by her ex-boyfriend. She didn't realized until now that she could turn her feelings and problems into music. It was only five in the afternoon, so she had plenty of time to work.

Fayette conjured up all of her emotions and thought about her past ordeals. She sat at her desk, and started writing, first about Miles. She had written a song about him before the whole "getting back together" ordeal, but scrapped it. Then she wrote about herself. Lastly, she wrote about about Jack. Although she'd never admit it, more than one of the songs were about him, even if she didn't realize it.

It was around one in the morning when Fayette had finally finished her songs. She even took the liberty of coming up with the melodies. Now all that she had to work on was the music itself, and then she'd be done. It's crazy what some shitty emotions can do. Before going to bed, she decided to post something on Instagram.

✶✶✶

@xofayette

Liked by @imzachherron, @jonahmarais and 172, 324 others

xofayette: felt shitty, got some work done. feel less shitty now. woohoo! also, if i have a mental breakdown at 2 am and cut all my hair off, im sorry 

Comments disabled for this post