nine

Faye

dude! answer me! i need answers!

please, i'll help u with anything!

***

Jack was beyond confused as he saw how many texts had been sent his way by Fayette. There was so many that he didn't even bother scrolling up. He didn't know exactly what she was talking about in the few texts he could see, but she didn't seem mad, she sounded more confused. Possibly more confused that Jack.

Jacky Boi

okay, first of all, im sorry for not answering i forgot my phone 

and two, what are u talking about

Faye

what do you mean? you told me that you liked

wait, scroll up and read the text you sent me.

if you left ur phone at ur house then how would you have sent that text?

i replied immediately, u would've seen it

Jacky Boi

hold up, im looking now

THEY DID NOT

Faye

why r u yelling?

and who is they?

Jacky Boi

my friends stole my phone and texted u that.

im straight.

and i bet zach's the one who sent that text.

people ship us irl so he just HAD to make a joke about it with someone who doesn't know about it

Faye

oh, that makes sense. but why do ppl ship u guys?

and who are these ppl?

Jacky Boi

that is classified information that u don't have access to.

you'll know in 10 days

Faye

fuk u

Jacky Boi

love u 2, faye

now i have to go beat zach with a stick for stealing my phone

Faye

i very much condone this

Jacky Boi

Jack made his way downstairs to find Zach. Sure enough, he found him on the couch with Jonah and Corbyn, looking very content. 

"Hey, Zach. Hope you got along with Faye nicely," Jack said, standing behind the couch. Zach turned around to face the older boy. The look look of pure satisfaction didn't leave his face as he replied to Jack.

"I did, she seems lovely."

Jack glared at Zach for a moment longer until he noticed how Jonah and Corbyn hadn't took an interest in their conversation. Usually, the Why Don't We boys would at least listen in on their friends discussions. But, right now, during Jack and Zach conversation, the two other boys present did nothing but look at the TV screen in front of them.

"You had something to do with it too. Didn't you?" Jack asked. The two boys turned to face Jack. The smiles they were previously trying to hide were now creeping up onto their faces.

"You can't just talk to a random girl who we don't know and expect us to not want to snoop around," Corbyn defended.

"Why are you so upset anyways? You figured out that we texted her, so you obviously explained what happened," Jonah said.

"Because she's a good person who I don't want to know false things about me," Jack argued.

"Gee, you guys haven't even seen each other's faces," Zach said.

"You guys read all of our texts?!" Jack asked, almost yelling.

"Yeah. And you guys just goof around, there was nothing juicy," Corbyn complained.

"Maybe that's because we're friends. I didn't tell you guys about her because I knew something like this would happen," Jack explained. He looked down at his hands instead of meeting the eyes of any of his friends.

"Wait, holy shit!" Jonah practically screamed as his eyes widened in realization.

"What?" Jack , Corbyn, and Zach said in unison.

"You like her!" Jonah proclaimed, pointing a guilty finger at Jack.

"What?!" Jack shouted, "No, I-I don't like her. I've literally only known her for four days."

"You fall in love fast, noodles," Corbyn said, agreeing with Jonah.

"Love?!" Jack yelled, "You guys seriously think that I'm in love with someone who I met online four fucking days ago? Not to mention the fact that I don't even know what she looks like. And maybe she's a total bitch in real life, who knows?!"

"We're just sayin', maybe it might not be love, but there's definitely something there," Zach told the now frustrated boy.

"I'm leaving," Jack announced before stomping back up the stairs and going to his room. The sound of his door slamming made the three boys that were still downstairs look at each other.

"He likes her," They all simultaneously said.