LIV. Emily

Saturday, 14th October 1933

I would be in my office at the headquarters, working on my papers, considering it is quite late in the afternoon. An agent walked into my office and I looked up, slightly curious, yet slightly annoyed at the disruption.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Germany has left the League of Nations, ma'am," He informed me. I looked at him, shocked.

"Say again?" I asked once more, recovering from the shock.

"Germany has left-" The agent started to repeat himself.

"Yes, I know that. But no reason whatsoever? Germany under Hitler just stood and walked out? Just like that?" I asked, and the agent nodded.

"You may leave," I continued, and as soon as he left, I picked up the phone to call Alexander, dialling him. The phone rang.

It wasn't a few minutes later that Alexander picked up.

But it wasn't Alexander.

"Hello? Who is this?" Isabelle's voice came through.

"Hello, Isabelle," I replied.

"Emily? Are you looking for Alexander?" She asked.

"Yes. If you can get him, it'll be great. Thanks!" I replied, thinking 'They need to sort their priorities, and tell one another they have feelings for one another.'

"Alright, I'll get him," Isabelle replied, and in the distance, I can hear Isabelle calling for Alexander, and Alexander replying. It was another few minutes where I heard him reply.

"Hey, Emily. My apologies. What's up?" Alexander apologized.

"It's alright, Alexander. Nazi Germany just left the League of Nations."

"What?!" Alexander exclaimed, shocked in his voice.

"I know. Tell Douglas and Hugo too."

"Alright. I know that Regius Obligatus is now full-on war mode... Make sure to continue keeping tabs on Hitler, Nazi Germany and everything in between."

"Okay. I was planning to do it anyway after notifying you."

"Okay. See you, Emily. Call if there are any more updates whatsoever."

"Sure thing, Alexander."

With that, Alexander and I simultaneously just hung up. I then went back to my paperwork, making phone calls among other things that took up the rest of the day.

Saturday, 25th November 1933

Dear Diary,

The bases in both Asia and Oceania are now finished. When Alexander heard about it, he was more than ecstatic, which is a tad bit creepy. According to him, we now have eyes and ears across the globe, and with eyes and ears across the globe, we would be able to keep tabs across the world. By keeping tabs across the world, we would be able to take down the threat, well more like neutralize it. Even though Regius Obligatus (according to Alexander) would be updating the current monarch, yet, there are certain things in which will stop at the Director-General, because the certain things might take time to digest before informing the monarch due time. But, how long will Alexander indulge the monarch with the information is up to him.

-Emily