1

"Again!"

Lisa groaned loudly before going back into her position going through her routine again. Her next dance competition was soon approaching so she needed to be ready, last place was not an option.

Her body flowed along perfectly with the music, giving off the perfect vibe and style that always managed to woo the judges. The music soon ended and Lisa stopped to catch her breath.

"You did better this time, do you think you're ready?" Her friend/mentor Chittaphon asked.

"More then ready, I have this competition won already."

"So cocky already huh Manoban."

"Just saying the other contestants have nothing against me."

"Oh really? I heard Seulgi is taking part."

Lisa rolled her eyes at the mention of that bitch's name. Kang Seulgi was one of the people she hated most at her school. Seulgi would be at the top her list but she hated Irene even more, but that was a story for later.

"Seulgi has nothing on me."

"Well....."

"Ten! I thought you were on my side" she yelled at her friend, pouting slightly.

"I am I am I'm just being honest, Seulgi is a really good dancer." Ten walked up and gave his pouting friend a small hug.

"But you're a really good dancer too so don't sweat it."

"I don't plan on it, besides I gotta go now, I'm supposed to move into my new dorm today."

The summer break was officially over so that means school starts. Even though Lisa is a senior this year she still lived in the dorms. It was an easier and cheaper way of going to school. Most students lived close to the school so they stayed at home and unfortunately Lisa wasn't one of those people and she also didn't wanna spend all her paychecks on apartment rent. So she signed up for a school dorm.

"I moved into my dorm already, I'm rooming with Johnny and Jaehyun."

"Well aren't you lucky they haven't told me my roommate yet."

"Then good luck I hope you don't end up with some creep." Ten laughed as he grabbed his things, getting ready to leave.

"Thanks Ten." Lisa laughed as she grabbed her things also and left the practice room.

After saying goodbye to Ten, Lisa then took the bus and went to the building where all the student dorms were. The movers had already moved her things in so all she had to do was put all her things away. Once at her dorm she took her key out of her bag and entered.

The dorm was bare except for all her boxes and some others.

"Maybe I packed more than I thought?" She questioned you herself. Lisa picked a room and began taking her clothes and other necessities out of the boxes and began arranging them around the room. As she was doing this she heard someone opening the door. Lisa jumped up and ran out her room to the front door and couldn't believe her eyes at the person coming inside.