10

"It wasn't even a bad kiss, lighten up Manoban." 

Irene rolled her eyes as she watched Lisa brush her teeth furiously trying to get the feeling of Irene's lips off hers. Once Lisa was finished she glared at Irene.

"You could have just hugged me, you didn't have to kiss me." Lisa glared at the older before going to walk out of the bathroom but was stopped by Irene.

"What? Did you not enjoy it?" Irene questioned her, slowly backing her up toward the bathroom wall.

"I can try again if you'd like?" Irene smiled as her face moved closer and closer to Lisa's. Lisa was frozen, even though Irene was not someone she liked very much, she was still extremely beautiful. 

Irene placed her lips softly on Lisa's causing a spark to strike through Lisa's body. As this ethereal moment continued on until they heard knocking at the door and someone calling Irene's name.

Irene quickly pulled away from the kiss and ran off to go answer the door, leaving Lisa to comprehend what just happened.

"She just kissed me.....again." Lisa tried to make sense of what was happening. How could someone who hated her guts, somehow be madly in love with her or at least wanting to kiss her like this.

Lisa left the bathroom and was surprised to see Jennie sitting comfortably on their couch.

"Oh hey Lis." She gave Lisa her signature gummy smile and stood up to hug to Lisa. The younger smiled and hugged Jennie back.

"Lisa stay and talk with us." Jennie patted a spot on the couch for Lisa to sit down but she shook her head.

"No I can't."

"Why not?"

"Well I would love too but I was just about to head out, wasn't I unnie." Lisa turned to look at Irene signaling her for help.

"Yes that's right Manoban was leaving to get me snacks from the store because she ate mine." Irene smirked at Lisa as she rolled her eyes.

"Awww well I'll see you at school tomorrow." Lisa nodded and slipped her shoes on as fast as she could, trying to leave the dorm to get away from both Irene and Jennie.

-

"Since when did she start calling you unnie?" Jennie knew that Lisa and Irene didn't like each other so Lisa always made sure to drop the honorfics when around Irene.

"Since we started dating." Irene calmly said as she plopped down on the couch next to Jennie whose eyes seemed like they might pop out of her head when hearing what Irene said.

"YOU'RE WHAT!"