9

"So have you thought about what I asked you?" Irene asked Lisa as she put her shoes on, getting ready to leave the dorm.

"Um yeah, I don't wanna go with you." Lisa muttered not even looking up at the older female. Irene honestly expected this and just nodded silently before biding goodbye to her roommate and leaving for class. 

"Well that failed." Irene shook her head and decided to text Jennie that her plan failed.

Text

Irene: hey Jen

Irene: Manoban said no

Irene: sorry :(

Jennie: ah nuuuuu

Jennie: ask her again

Jennie: plsssss

Jennie: unnieeeeeeeee

Irene: I'll try

Irene wasn't sure why Jennie was so adamant on Irene taking Lisa to the dance but she'd find out soon. 

Irene soon brushed the thoughts out of her head as she headed into the school and all eyes were on here. Not for any bad reasons of course but because she was so beautiful and also one of the school's elite. Irene is talented, beautiful, and an honor roll student so everyone wanted to be friends or her or just be her. 

"Yah! Bae Irene! You're hot!" Someone yelled as she walked by. She laughed and continued on her way into class but spotted Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo and walked up to them.

"Hey I apologize for not taking Manoban to the dance." Irene bowed her head slightly to Jennie and turned to leave but Jennie pulled her back by her arm.

"Just be nicer to her and she'll say yes." Jennie pleaded. "No she won't she doesn't like Irene." Chaeyoung said a bit annoyed before walking away. "Yeah Jennie don't pressure Lisa too date Irene." Jisoo said before following after Chaeyoung.

"Wait Jen I don't want to date her." Irene was confused, Jennie only wanted Lisa to go to the dance with her right.

"No that's not what I meant just please go with her." Jennie mumbled giving Irene a small hug then walked away to class.

Irene sighed and hung her head back in annoyance. It's not that Irene doesn't hate Lisa but Lisa is defiant so if Lisa said no she meant it, why is Jennie pushing her too? It's so weird honestly. 

-

"Hey Lis wait up." Lisa turned around to see one of her friends, Sorn, running after her.

"Where's the fire?" She laughed as she greeted her friend with a hug.

"I'm late saying this but Ten told me what happened, I'm sorry about the dance contest thing." 

"Oh it's okay I'll just do another in the future and win." She told Sorn who's eyes lit. The older of the two reached into her bag and pulled out a flyer.

"There's a new competition happening soon and there's going to be scouts for colleges and for entertainment companies." Sorn handed Lisa the flyer to look at.

"This is what I need thanks so much." Lisa smiled and gave Sorn a huge hug before racing off to class. 

This is just what she needed. She can go to this competition and get away from here and do what she really wants to do which is dance. She almost made it to her class before she was intercepted by Jennie.

"Unnie..." Lisa half smiled and tried to step past Jennie but was stopped.

"Why won't you go to the homecoming dance with Irene?" Jennie demanded more than asked.

"Because I don't like her and she doesn't like me, why would we go with each other." Lisa said quietly slowly getting annoyed. It seemed like Jennie was so obsessed with them being together and it was getting old now.

"But why don't at least try?" 

"I don't want to try now can I go to class now." Jennie nodded and allowed Lisa to go inside the classroom.

Lisa sighed and spotted Jisoo and sat down with her.

"What's wrong now Lis?"

"Jennie won't leave me alone about this Irene thing." 

"I know why."

"Why?"

"It's because she thinks you still have a crush on her." Jisoo laughed a bit and Lisa groaned and laid her head on the desk. Last year Lisa wrote Jennie a confession note and ever since then Jennie has been trying to stay away from Lisa in the romance department. Jennie would send Lisa on blind dates and other things just to get her a girlfriend but she never had one for long. This is also the reason why Jennie started dating Jongin. 

"I don't even like her like that it was the smallest crush, she acted like I confessed my deepest love to her." Lisa ranted causing Jisoo to laugh.

"Then just say that you don't like her like that."

"Don't you think I've tried she never get's it."

"Well since Jenlisa sunk then Lisrene will sail." Lisa scrunched up her face and plucked her friend's forehead.

"Never will that ship sail." The two laughed and joked until their teacher came in to start the lesson.

-

"Manoban!" Irene yelled as she saw Lisa walking down the steps of the school. Lisa rolled her eyes and walked over to her roommate slowly.

"Yes?"

"So why exactly won't you go to the dance with me?" Irene put her arm around Lisa and pulled her close.

"I don't like fuckgirls." Lisa tried to remove Irene's arm from her but couldn't cause Irene help on tightly. 

"But what if I proved to you that I wasn't one?"

"Then I'd go on any date with you."

"Ohhh bet." Irene kept her arm around Lisa as they walked to their dorm. On their way there they were intercepted by someone that Lisa didn't know.

"Ireneeee." A girl ran up to Irene startling her.

"Yongsun?"

"Oh my gosh you remember me? We dated in the summer remember, we met at the airport and spent our vacation together."

"Oh yeah I remember." Irene laughed nervously and pulled Lisa along so that they could keep walking.

"But wait Irene! You never answered any of my calls, I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime." Yongsun smiled hoping that Irene would say yes.

"That seems tempting but I have a girlfriend and she wouldn't want me to out with other girls right babe?" Irene looked over at Lisa who looked so confused.

"Irene we-" Lisa started to deny it but Irene covered up her answer by giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Yeah sorry Yongsun but maybe we can hang out as friends sometime." Irene smiled before walking away with a flustered Lisa.

"Irene what was that?" The younger asked as they continued the walk to their dorm.

"Oh I was just proving that I'm loyal, and also a good kisser."