30

"You have got to be kidding me."

Irene stared at the red haired teenager who sat in front of her.

The teenager named Taeyong was introduced to Irene as her future husband.

"Nice to meet you noona, I'm Lee Taeyong." He bowed politely then sat back down with his parents. He seemed sweet and polite, nothing like others that her mother had introduced her too.

"Likewise, I'm Joohyun but I go by Irene." Irene said softly bowing her head.

While all of them talked about the details of this marriage Irene began to tune it all out. She still felt an enormous weight of guilt on her shoulders, she first figured that if she just got married and left everything behind then her guilt would go away but it still hasn't.

"Are you okay Joohyun-ssi?"

Irene was pushed out of her thoughts and just gave a soft smile.

"Yes, this is just a lot to take in right now."

"Don't worry I'll be a good husband." Taeyong smiled sweetly which gave Irene a warm feeling.

"Oh I just knew you two would be a perfect match." Taeyong's mom said smiling at the new couple.

After talking some more Irene and her parents bid goodbye to Taeyong and his parents and began to go back home. While in the car Irene came up with an idea, since she was moving away then she might as well make things right. Irene whipped out her phone and sent a message to a couple of her friends asking for help. This had to be perfect.

-
"I know I said I would go but I don't think I will anymore, there's no point anymore." Lisa paced around her bedroom in her pajamas as she talked on the phone to BamBam who was currently yelling at her because she hadn't shown up at the mall where they were all supposed to meet up.

"I'll go to another dance, the school always has plenty, what's so wrong in missing this one." She said before handing up on her friend.

No matter what Lisa did to make herself feel better she still felt upset, maybe it was because Irene left without or trace or maybe she was holding on too much.

"Ahh unnie you're driving me crazy." She rubbed her face and slowly walked out of her room and peered over to see Irene's old room opened. Some people had come very early this morning to take Irene things. Lisa sighed before slowly entering the empty room that held so many memories. Lisa spent hours in this room with Irene, cuddling, kissing, talking about the future and so many other things. Now the room felt cold and awkward like something was missing, just like her heart. Lisa sat on the ground where Irene's bed had previously been. She smiled when she remembered more things that the two had done together. After a few moments of reminiscing she stood up and went to leave but her eyes caught something.

There was a pink package sitting on the window sill, Lisa grabbed it figuring that the movers left it by accident but when she examined it she saw the it was addressed to her. Lisa went to the kitchen and took a pair of scissors and opened the package up.

Inside was a dress and a letter, the letter read.

Lalisa,

I know I'm probably the last person that you want to hear from but I have so much to tell you. I'm sorry for leaving you without explanation, I feel so bad about it and I didn't even want to do it in the first place but I had to choice really. Basically I just want have one last date with you, I want it to be the best date ever and if you grant me the pleasure of taking you to the dance I'd be the happiest person in the world. The dress in here is a gift for you, I really hope you come meet me and wear it.