7.

The news about the group of students who were attacked was what everyone was talking about. In every single one of her classes it was the main topic. Lisa felt a bit proud of herself but that was until everyone was out to find who did it. By the afternoon it got around that group of girls were the ones responsible.

"I think we should fess up," Rosé whispered to Lisa as they walked to their next class.

"Are you crazy, we'd die and also possibly get expelled," 

"Yeah but it's better than feeling guilty right." Rosé and Lisa walked into their class and immediately eyes were on them. 

"Just play it cool," Lisa told her friend as they sat down on the side.

The classroom was quiet and no one said a single word. That was until the classroom door slid open harshly and a fuming Jihyo burst into the classroom. She didn't say anything all she did was grab Lisa by the arm and pull her out of the room.

Jihyo pulled Lisa outside where Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Momo were waiting.

"Yah! You think it's okay to mess with someone younger than you." Nayeon yelled at Lisa, slapping her in the process. The older was furious, it was wrong to mess with the lowerclassmen especially if they don't nothing to you.

Jihyo pushed Lisa forward onto the ground and cursed at her. Then the four girls pulled out milk cartons and poured them all onto Lisa, completely soiling her hair and her uniform. 

"How's it feel Manoban? Does it feel good to have food poured on you too." Jeongyeon questioned as the others laughed. 

Lisa felt disgusted. She hadn't meant to target Chaeyoung or the other just Yeri, but she did and unfortunately she has to pay the price. 

Just as Jeongyeon was about to pour a tray of food onto Lisa, a voice was heard telling them to stop. The four girls around dropped the food and milk and left.

"Manoban get up," A voice said that Lisa soon recognized as Irene. Lisa stood up slowly and looked at Irene's smirking face.

"I just knew it was you, how'd it feel to get a taste of your own medicine?" Irene asked as she helped the other straighten her uniform out a bit.

"I wasn't even targeting the others just Yeri." Lisa pulled away from the older and backed away.

"I was trying to get you and Seulgi back for what you guys did to me, I didn't mean to hurt others but I did so fuck it." Lisa decided it would be best to leave so she turned but Irene grabbed her hand before she could go.

"If you go back in there you'll get beat up, I'm trying to help you Manoban." Irene tugged on the girls arms, hoping that she'd just accept it.

"Fine, can we just go back to the dorm now." Lisa said. She was tired, smelly and dirty. Even though skipping school wasn't her thing, she just wanted to be away from it all. 

Irene nodded and the two went back to their dorm quickly. As soon as they got there Lisa immediately got into the shower to wash all the milk off of her. 

"I shouldn't have helped her." Irene muttered under her breath. The older girl laid on the couch and sighed, for some weird reason she wasn't as mad at Lisa as she should have been. It was probably guilt from stealing her song and basically ruining what the Lisa had worked hard for. Seulgi had told her what happened once Lisa found out that her song and how she cried.

"I'm sorry for egging Yerim." 

Irene turned her head and saw Lisa walking out toward her with a robe on and a towel in her hand, drying her hair.

"I was just angry at you and Seulgi and I wanted revenge." Lisa looked down at the floor, feeling bad about the entire situation. Revenge wasn't something she did a lot so the feeling of guilt in her was strong at the moment. 

The two students just sat in silence for a bit before Irene perked up.

"Wanna make it up to me ?" She asked the younger who looked unsure.

"Um sure."