23

Lisa went through her competition routine over and over. 

By now her friends had gotten tired of trying to talk to her about what happened with Irene so they just left it alone for now.

Lisa honestly wanted to get her mind off of it and everyone, dancing was the best way to do that.

Blasting the music and watching her body twist and twirl in the mirror was something she loved, Lisa couldn't believe that she stopped dancing just because she was so distracted by someone who didn't even love her.

"LISA!"

A voice yelled, breaking Lisa's focus causing her to look over at the door.

It was Jennie.

Honestly Jennie was that last person that she wanted to see right now. After the whole argument she had, had a while back Lisa didn't even want to look at her.

"Lis, just talk to me, please." Jennie walked further inside the practice room to get closer to Lisa but Lisa moved farther away.

"Just leave." Lisa said coldly, turning the music back on and going back to her dance completely ignoring Jennie.

However Jennie didn't wanna give up. She sat in the back of the practice room waiting for Lisa too finis, hoping that Lisa would get tired soon but Lisa didn't. 

Hours went by and Lisa was still dancing. It was almost 1 a.m. Jennie's eyes began too droop as the exhaustion of the previous day finally consumed her.

"Hey! Wake up!" Lisa nudged Jennie to get up as she began turning off all the lights in the practice room.

A sleepy Jennie stood up rubbing her eyes and leaving the practice room. She turned to go and talk to Lisa but Lisa had already high tailed it out the building.

"So much for trying to be friends again." Jennie said sadly making her way back home.

-

"Lisa! Where the hell were you? Don't you know what time it is?" Irene stood up from where she had been sitting on the couch and ran up to Lisa who gave her a tired look.

"What does it matter to you?" Lisa rolled her eyes and pushed past Irene and entered her bed room slamming the door shut.

Irene sighed and sat back down on the couch. Ever since she and Lisa had broken up Lisa began to act different. She stopped talking to everyone and literally spent all her spare time dancing. She stopped being the school's sweetheart like she used to be. Now she was just like an out cast but Irene was going to change that.