5.

Lisa sat in the ground against the wall trying to catch her breath. She had been using all of her time after school to practice. This was a big competition and she had been practicing for a while now so she figured that she would win.

"Are you done yet Lis?" Jennie asked as she popped her head into the practice room to see Lisa's progress.

"Just one more run through before I leave."

"Can I watch? I love seeing you dance." Jennie flashed here signature gummy smile before walking into the room to sit down and watch Lisa.

Lisa stood back up and began the music once again, going through the smoothly. She was just at the end of the dance before hearing the door burst open and seeing five girls walk in. Irene being one of them flashed Lisa a fake smile causing Lisa to become unfocused. The dancer tripped over her feet and fell flat on the ground.

"Oh my god Lisa!" Jennie yelled rushing up the Lisa to help her up.

"Having trouble with your dance Lisa? You know I could always help you." Seulgi said in a sickeningly sweet tone that made Lisa shudder.

"I'm perfectly fine thank you." Lisa stood up giving the five girls a fake smile before turning away to get her things and leave.

"Wait Lis, me and the girls were gonna go get dinner wanna come with?" Jennie pleaded, tugging on Lisa's arm.

Lisa pauses in her motions and thought of a quick excuse that would not make Jennie upset.

"Oh I told Jisoo and Rosè I'd help out at the cafe after I finished." Lisa smiled trying to make her lie sound genuine. Jennie seemed to have believed it because she just gave Lisa a quick huge before leaving. Lisa grabbed her things to leave but was stopped by Seulgi and Irene.

"You know you're gonna lose tomorrow so you might as well forfeit the competition." Seulgi said with a smile still on her face.

"I couldn't lose to you, you're a terrible dancer." Lisa laughed as she insulted the other but stopped once Seulgi stepped up and pushed her harshly to the ground.

"Remember your place Manoban." Irene said quietly before she and Seulgi left the room laughing.

Lisa dusted herself off and stood up carefully. Her knee had been hurt due to the fall but that wouldn't stop her. She would get those two back for what they did eventually.

-

"Lisa I don't think you should dance today." Ten said to Lisa who was backstage icing her knee. When Seulgi pushed her the other day it hurt her knee real bad, walking was a struggle but Lisa wasn't ready to give up.

"I'm good Ten, I just won't do certain moves."

"No I'm serious maybe you should sit this one out."

"I've been working on this dance all year I can just forfeit besides I'm up soon." Lisa took the ice off her knee and handed it to Ten before slowly limping away. Ten shook his head sadly, he knew that Lisa would dance terrible if she went out there.

Lisa on the other hand was confident. She stood with the other dancers waiting for her turn. As she was watching the dances Seulgi walked up to her.

"Good luck Manoban you'll definitely need it." The female chuckled as she walked past her and onto the stage. 

The music started and Seulgi began to dance. It was all great except for that it was Lisa's song. Lisa froze.

That was her song.

That song went with the dance that she worked so hard to choreograph.

It took her all summer to perfect this dance and it's all gone to waste.

Tears ran down her face as she tried to figure out what to do.

Seulgi finished her dance and walked off the stage triumphantly.

"What's wrong Lisa? Did you realize you would lose?" Seulgi smirked and started to past Lisa but ended up getting roughly pushed toward the floor.

Lisa was blind with fury. She pushed Seulgi to the ground and had gotten on top of her and began throwing hits and punches at her face all while yelling insults and curses at her as well.

Someone called for security and they came in and removed Lisa from Seulgi and took her out to the lobby where one of the judges informed her that she was disqualified. 

"B-B-But she stole my song a-and bruised my knee, I can't be disqualified." Lisa pleaded with the judge but nothing worked.

"I'm sorry Miss Manoban but we don't allow any kind of misconduct at these events and you know that. Why don't you try again in a few months."

Lisa left the competition with one feeling, rage. She'd get Seulgi back and Irene as well. They'd both have to pay. 

Lisa is gonna get some revenge in the next chapter.