6.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Rosé asked Lisa as they three girls ran behind a bush to hide.

"Yep, the best idea yet." Lisa smiled and past eggs to Rosé and Jisoo.

"Revenge isn't always the best idea Lalisa but I'm here for it." Jisoo laughed quietly.

The three sat behind the bush with cartons of eggs and tomatoes, ready to throw.

Who were the gonna throw them at you ask.

Well Lisa knew that she had to hit Irene and Seulgi were it hurt, so she wouldn't attack them but she would attack Yeri.

Kim Yerim or Yeri the adorable little step sister of Irene and Seulgi's family friend. The two girls watched over Yeri and protected her from anything. If Yeri was being bullied then Irene and Seulgi were always there to stop the bullies, if Yeri was sad Irene and Seulgi would be there to make it better.

Since Irene and Seulgi and the rest of their friend group were out celebrating Seulgi's competition win, they knew that Yeri would be alone.

"Well there's the target," Jisoo pointed toward Yeri who was walking outside the school with her own friend group.

"Do we really have to throw eggs at all of them, Hoseok is going to lose his shit if he finds out I threw eggs at Jeongguk, and Chaeyoung is in the group too Jihyo will murder me." Rosé complains worried that they'd get caught.

"Calm down Ro.... oh fuck Kim Jiwoo is in that group we're dead if anyone finds out."

"Guys relax we won't get caught we have masks on." Lisa reassures her friends and nods her head giving them a signal to start throwing. The three girls launch their eggs and tomatoes at the group of unsuspecting students. The students were surprised, they tried to back away from the food being thrown at them but since they were all in a clump it was hard to run away. 

Lisa's plan was successful though. She managed to throw tons of eggs and tomatoes at Yeri and her friends, leaving them all a confused and crying mess. The three girls ran away from the scene quickly and into Jisoo's car.

"We can't do that." Rosé said on the verge of tear, the girl didn't like doing bad things to people but Lisa was adamant on this.

"We won't just make a promise that you two won't tell Jennie anything that happened." Rosé and Jisoo agreed. The three would never speak about this to Jennie or anyone. 

-

Irene, Wendy, Joy, and Seulgi all walked out of the restaurant happily. They just finished celebrating Seulgi's competition win by eating out. As they were walking out Irene felt her phone vibrate so she told the others to go ahead without her while she stayed back and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Unnie?" A crying Yeri said from her side.

"Yeri what's wrong?" Irene questioned her happiness now turning into concern.

"S-Someone threw e-e-eggs a-and toma-atoes at us." Yeri stuttered trying to explain to Irene what happened.

"Don't worry I'll come get you, are you still at the school?" 

"Y-Yeah."

Irene hung up the phone and caught up with the others and told them what happened. 

Once they all got to the school they got Yeri who reeked of eggs and rotten tomatoes. They didn't make her more upset by talking about it so Irene agreed that she would be the one to take care of Yeri. So Irene took Yeri back to her dorm. 

Irene hadn't even thought about Lisa all day until she walked in her dorm and saw Lisa icing her knee. Lisa got a look at Yeri and tried to stifle her laugh as she stood up from the couch and made her way back to her bedroom.

"What's funny Manoban." Irene sneered 

"Oh nothing," 

Irene didn't think anything of it and ignored the female until she thought about something. She hadn't heard from or seen Lisa until now, so what was that bitch doing.

"Yeri who attacked you and your friends,"

"We didn't see their faces but it was definitely three girls."

Three girls who were gonna pay.