26.

Lisa jolted up out of her sleep. Sweat covered her body and she was slightly shaking, her mind filled with confusion.

"Oh my goodness Lisa!"

Lisa turned and saw Jennie, Rosé and Jisoo rush to her side.

Lisa looked down and realized that she was in a hospital bed.

"Thank goodness you're awake." Rosé gave Lisa a tight hug, smushing the youngers cheeks.

"Chae she just woke up give her some space." Jisoo scolded, pulling Rosé off Lisa.

Lisa ruffled her sweaty hair and looked around, she couldn't quite figure out what had happened.

"How did I end up here?" She questioned.

"According to Ms. Kwon, you passed out in class and they couldn't wake you up." Jisoo informed Lisa who looked confused.

"But I left history and went to the bathroom and I was talking to Yeri and then I had a fight with Wendy and Joy."

The three girls looked at each other confused then turned back to Lisa.

"You couldn't have talked to Yeri, she wasn't at school today, none of the first years were." Jisoo said quietly getting closer to the bed and gingerly pushed Lisa back down on the bed.

"You should rest lis, you're too stressed." 

"No unnie I didn't pass out." Lisa sat back up again but was laid back down by Jisoo.

"Lisa go to sleep, we'll be back to visit you later." Jisoo said but more like demanded as she grabbed the other two girls hands much to their disappointment and left the hospital room.

-

"Guess it was just a nightmare." Lisa mumbled to herself as she laid in the bed, staring at the ceiling in boredom.

Lisa was saved from boredom when the door burst open. She sat up to see Irene running in frantically.

"Lisa! Are you okay? When I heard that you passed out I was so worried and then the ambulance was called to the school and I saw you being taken away I got so scared." Irene practically spat all her words out quickly before enveloping Lisa into a tight hug.

"Don't scare me like that again." Irene held Lisa close to her, taking in the closeness that she had been missing for so long.

Once Irene pulled away she went to her bag and began to pull out containers of food.

"I talked to the doctors while you were sleeping and I was told that you need more nutrition so eat." Irene placed a container and utensils in front of Lisa.

"But I-."

"No talking until you eat."

Lisa sighed. This would totally mess up her diet but she couldn't say no Irene, she loved her too much.

After eating Lisa decided to ask Irene a couple of questions.

"So did you kiss Seulgi?"

Irene looked at Lisa with a confused look then started to double over in laughter.

"What's so funny? I just wanted to know if you kissed Seulgi."

"Seulgi is the most heterosexual person you will ever meet, so no I did not kiss Seulgi."

Lisa furrowed her brows and turned back to her thoughts. She couldn't figure out why her dream felt so real, she couldn't have passed out this had to have happened.

"Are you sure?" Lisa asked again this time it began to annoy Irene.

"Why? Are you jealous." Irene wiggled her eyebrows and laughed.

"So you did kiss her?"

"No I did not."

"Then what did you do with her today."

"I didn't do anything with her, I was here at the hospital worrying about you."

"Did you kiss her here?"

"Manoban!" Irene yelled frustrated.

"I did not kiss Seulgi now please drop it."

Lisa grumbled and laid back down on the bed annoyed. She could have sworn that Seulgi and Irene kissed it just felt so real.

"I think you really are sick, you're spewing out all kinds of nonsense." Irene reached forward and felt Lisa's forehead to see if you had a fever.

"I'm not sick, I know what I saw." The younger pushed Irene's hand off her head and continued talking.

"After I left history class, I got into an argument with Yeri and then an argument with Wendy and Joy then I ditched class and practiced my dance the rest of the day and then I heard you scream and I ran out and saw you and Seulgi kissing and your shirt was off and she also had sex you but then I saved you."

Irene stared at Lisa with a worried look. This was one of the weirdest things she had ever heard. 

"Wow, well I think Jisoo is right you need some rest Lis."

"No but unnie it really happened." Lisa pouted as Irene ushered her to lay down then pulled the covers over top of her.

"It did not happen, you passed out from malnutrition, fatigue, and stress. Then you had a bad dream, you need to just rest and relax Lisa. Can you do that for me please." Irene looked down at Lisa with loving eyes.

"If I stay here and rest than you have to stay here with me."

"I'll stay right here."

"Promise?"

"I promise." 

Irene smiled, stroking Lisa's hair as the younger quickly fell asleep.

I didn't like the last chapter so I gave it a little twist. 

For the ppl that read Arranged don't worry I'll update soon I just have a little writer's block with that story.