8

"She wants you to what!" Jisoo almost choked on her tea as she processed what Lisa was saying.

"I thought she hated you."

"She does but apparently I owe her so I have to do this for her." 

Lisa laid on Jisoo's bed explaining what she had to do for Irene. Yesterday Irene had asked Lisa if she could be her date to the upcoming homecoming dance.

"You and Bae Joohyun, dancing, together. No way you have to be joking."

"I'm serious Unnie, she asked me to go."

"Well are you going too?"

"I told I'd think about it and let her know." In truth Lisa didn't know what to say. She had never been asked out to dance before as someone's date but then again she doesn't know what Irene's plans were.

"What if it's like Carrie and she's going to trick you and pour blood on you." Jisoo laughed as she flicked tea at Lisa.

"Gross no she can't be that evil."

"You never know." The two continued talking until they heard a knock at the door. Jisoo went to go get it while Lisa stayed on her bed thinking over it. Irene couldn't have just become nice for no reason, there has to be some reason that she wanted Lisa to go to the dance with her. Lisa's thoughts were interrupted when Rosé and Jennie came in.

"Lalisa Manoban!" Jennie yelled as she tacked Lisa on the bed.

"Why have you been ignoring me? and why did you egg the young ones?" Jennie immediately throwing questions at Lisa who just ignored her.

"I apologized to them all so it's all over." Lisa huffed.

"Please don't do it again, Irene was so angry and I know you guys room together." Jennie pouted as she cuddled Lisa. Lisa had a soft spot for Jennie so she couldn't ignore her once they started to cuddle.

"Alright love birds off my bed if you're gonna fuck." Jisoo chuckled coming back into her bedroom with snacks.

"Unnie! I have a boyfriend." Jennie laughed cuddling Lisa tighter.

The youngest rolled her eyes. Lisa absolutely hated Jongin, she felt like he was just using Jennie but everytime she brings this off Lisa just brushes it off.

"Oh Lis I heard you're going to the homecoming dance with Irene, you guys made up quick." Jennie smiled.

"Well I didn't say yes yet..."

"You really should Lisa I think she likes you."

"Well I don't like her."

"Lis......please." Jennie pouted and looked up at her.

"Fineeee."

"Yayyyy oh you and Irene should totally go one a double date with me and oppa someday." 

Lisa rolled her eyes and tuned Jennie out. She didn't even wanna date Irene let alone go to a dance with her. Jennie really wanted this for some reason but Lisa didn't, she had to go turn Irene down.

"Uhhh look guys I have a lot of homework I'm gonna go now." Lisa shook herself out of Jennie's hold and stood up to start leaving.

"But I thought we were working together today." Rosé said a with a slightly sad tone. 

"Sorry Chae... tomorrow." Lisa half smiled and quickly said her goodbyes as she headed back to her dorm. 

As soon as she walked in she was immediately angered as she saw that Irene was home but she wasn't alone Seulgi, Wendy, and Joy were with her.

"Hey Manoban." Irene said happily before turning back to her friends. Lisa gave her a small hey before entering her room and collapsing on her bed.

"I'm not going to that stupid dance." She mumbled before falling asleep.

This was just a rushed filler chapter I'm sorry it will get better.