11.

Tangled sheets....

Soft moans.....

Fingers intertwined with her hair.....

Hot kisses.......

RING RING

Lisa woke up with a start. She had been having a really steamy dream about a certain female but was interrupted by her phone ringing. She looked over at the clock and it was 2 am.

"Why the fuck is Chae calling me at 2 am?" Lisa muttered under her breath as she picked up the phone and mumbled a sleepy hello through the phone.

"LALISA MANOBAN! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE DATING BAE IRENE!" Rosé yelled making Lisa fully wake up.

"Wait what did you say?"

"You're dating your dorm room mate."

"No I'm not."

"Well then stop the rumor cause everyone knows."

"It's just a harmless prank it's probably gonna be over by morning."

"But Lis-." Rosé started to try to explain to the younger that it was real but Lisa wasn't having any of it.

"It's 2 am goodnight Chae." Lisa ignored Rosé's protests and went back to sleep, thinking nothing of what her unnie had told her but she'd be in for a rude awakening at school.

-

"god, why is everyone watching me." Lisa scoffed as she walked through the hallways to find an empty practice room. She had noticed at people had been staring at her all day but hasn't said anything, even Minnie and Sorn who usually tackle her with hugs just stared.

Whatever it doesn't matter , she had to focus on choreographing that dance for the dance competition. 

She chose a couple of songs and began to try somethings but was stopped when someone walked in.

Jennie.

"Lisa, why didn't you tell me that you were dating Irene." Jennie said quietly. The younger could tell that she was serious and probably a bit angry too.

"I don't know what you mean?"

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating Irene."

"Because I'm not."

"Bullshit."

"Why do you care."

"Because we're best friends."

"Then you would know that it's a lie and I'm not dating her.

"Lis you can tell me the truth." Jennie walked closer to Lisa and touched her shoulder gently but Lisa shook her off.

"I am being honest, I'm not dating her and never will."

"Then what is this." Jennie pulled out her phone then pulled out of clip of Lisa and Irene kissing outside.

Lisa gasped. That was that video from when that girl had approached her and Irene when walking home.

"It's not what it looks like." Lisa couldn't be it. She shook her head and picked up her back ignoring Jennie's calls to come back. Lisa was going to get Irene back.

-

Lisa ran around the hallways asking students were Irene was. Once she was told, she ran down to the bathroom where Irene was said to be at and entered it to see Irene doing her makeup. 

"What's up Manoban?" Irene softly says not even looking over at Lisa.

"Stop telling people that we're dating."

"Why?"

"Because we aren't."

Irene sighs and places her makeup down and looks at Lisa.

"Wanna know the truth?"

"Yes."

"Your friend Jennie begged me to date you, so I am just go with it."

"But I don't want to go with it." Lisa angrily eyed Irene who just sighed and hung her head back.

"Why are you so stubborn just go with it."

"Because I hate you."

"Are you still not over that little prank, Manoban it's not a big deal." Irene laughed but the stopped when she saw the angry and sad look on Lisa's face.

"Maybe it wasn't a big deal to you but it was too me." Lisa looked down for a moment the looked back up in anger.

Irene turned around and slowly walked up to the younger.

"I'm sorry Lisa." She said wiping a renegade tear from Lisa's eye. Lisa almost smiled but shook her head and slapped Irene's hand off. 

"Don't apologize now, the damage is done." And with that Lisa left the bathroom, leaving Irene feeling terrible.

Basically last year after Lisa had come out as a lesbian and Irene and Seulgi used to bully her since she could never get a date. Then they decided to prank her so they paid a transfer student to pretend to like Lisa and date her. Lisa hadn't dated a girl since coming to the school since she was in the closet so long, so being with that transfer student was one of the best things until the end of the year dance.

-Flashback-

"Where is she?" Lisa stood outside the school auditorium waiting for Miyeon to show up. Miyeon said that she'd be here 1 hour ago and still hasn't shown up. She had tried to call her but Miyeon's phone was off. Lisa gave up and decided to go back inside and just chill out with her friends but on her way in she bumped into Wendy who looked at her and laughed.

"What's funny Wendy." Lisa snapped.

"Did the transfer student admit it yet?" She asked

"Admit what? Miyeon isn't here."

"Gosh Manoban I can't continue this without saying anything."

"Say what?"

"Miyeon doesn't actually like you, that's why she didn't show up, she was getting paid to do this." Wendy said before sprinting back into the auditorium.

-Flashback over- 

After the end of the year dance Miyeon fessed up and told her everything and apologized and since then Lisa has tried her best to ignore Irene and Seulgi but it's never worked.

In conclusion she hated Irene and couldn't fall for her.