19.

Lisa sat on her bed facing the mirror as she did her makeup. Irene told her not to do anything too fancy but still do enough makeup that she looked good. Once she finished, she grabbed a purse and with a deep breath she left the room. Lisa spotted Irene on the couch, scrolling through her phone, wearing a gorgeous dress. 

"I'm ready." Lisa smiled and walked toward Irene. The older looked up and smiled as she saw how pretty her roommate looked.

"Alright let's go I'll drive."

-

After a slightly awkward and quiet car ride, the two woman arrived at the venue.

^That's what their wearing

"Ah Joohyun I see that you're on time and who's your guest, introduce me." Irene's mother was one of the first one approach the two as they entered the building.

"Eomma, this is Lalisa my girlfriend." Irene pushed Lisa forward a bit so that Lisa and her mother could get acquainted.

"So you're the girl who's been stealing up all of my daughter's time." Irene's mother smiled and observed Lisa who was also smiling but more forced as she was very nervous and a bit anxious.

"Nice to meet you too." Lisa bowed politely and tried to present herself as best as she could.  

"Oh no need for that dear, how about you too go ahead and mingle the event will start soon." Irene's mother gave Lisa a small pat on the shoulder before leaving.

"So why'd you tell your mom that we were dating?" Lisa questioned as she stuck close to Irene as they walked through the swarm of people.

"Just go with it." Irene softly smiled before telling the younger to stay put while she went to use the restroom.

Lisa nodded and stood by a wall waiting for Irene. Honestly she hated being in a new place completely surrounded by people that she didn't know, but she knew best not to wander off. So Lisa stayed, admiring the tons of beautiful people walking back and forth. Lisa watched one particular girl walk past and was convinced that she knew her from somewhere but she shook her head and decided that she probably didn't. The girl turned to head to look around and spotted Lisa, yeah she definitely knew her.

-

"Lisa?" The girl turned and walked toward Lisa with a confused face. Since it was too late to hide Lisa just plastered on a fake smile and turned to face the girl.

"Oh hello Miyeon, didn't expect to see you." Lisa really didn't expect to see her at all ever again, but here she comes popping up out of nowhere.

"Me neither....." Miyeon started but trailed off with what she was going to say.

"Well it was nice seeing you." Lisa bowed slightly and turned to go find somewhere else to go but Miyeon grabbed her back by the hand.

"Hey Lisa um well I have to apologize for what happened last year. I'm very sorry if I hurt you." Miyeon apologized sincerely hoping that Lisa would forgive her.

"Oh that..... It's alright Miyeon it happened last year so I didn't really care."

"Oh? Wendy told us that it really hurt you, especially that night....."

"Miyeon I said it's alright, if you'd excuse me I need to use the restroom." Before Miyeon could say anything else Lisa turned and retreated toward the restroom. 

Once safely inside of the stall she stood in there to calm down. Not only was there way too many people in the room which made her feel anxious but also her ex had to somehow show up magically. Honestly Lisa already wanted to leave even thought she had just gotten to the event but she didn't want to be there. Also she technically wasn't even Irene's girlfriend so should she even be here. Irene could have just gotten another date or gone with her friends.

Lisa leaned against the wall and fanned herself. She had been so stressed lately with school and dance and the whole thing with Irene she just felt really tired and being at this event wasn't even better. 

"I'll just tell her I want to leave." Lisa said quietly to herself getting ready to leave the stall but didn't when she heard some familiar voices enter and also heard her name being said.

"Irene needs to stop fooling around with Manoban or she'll get hurt again."

"Manoban was going to get hurt anyone honestly she should have expected it."

"I wonder what Irene will do when she sees Junmyeon today."

"Probably fall head over heels for Junmyeon and forget all about her little girl toy."

The girls continued to talk for a while about Irene and her situation while Lisa was in the stall listening in. Lisa was really upset about what she was hearing but wasn't surprised Irene was a fuckgirl and was proud of it so Lisa felt like she should have known that Irene was playing her.

Lisa sighed and pulled out her phone and texted a small message to Irene saying that she wanted to leave. Then she waited till the girls left before she emerged out of the stall and bathroom and began to make her way out of the event but it was nearly impossible. She looked around but there were so many people that she couldn't get out.

"Manoban?" Lisa heard her name being called so she looked to find the sound of my voice and saw that it was Seulgi. Oh god this isn't what Lisa needed now. So she turned around and went to find another exit but was pulled by Seulgi.

"Let me go." Lisa growled at her, ripping her arm away from the older girl and trying to walk away but was forced back and pushed into an empty hallway.

"What the fuck?" Lisa began to get angry, Seulgi was not someone she wanted to be around at this time.

"We need to talk Manoban." Seulgi said in a threatening voice that gave Lisa the confirmation that this was serious.

-

"I hope you understand." Seulgi smirked down at Lisa who had tears running down her face. Lisa nodded quietly not looking at the female in front of her. Seulgi pats her head lightly before walking down the hallway, leaving Lisa alone.