4.

Irene finished up her makeup and grabbed her school bag and walked out of her room. Her eyes met Lisa's and they both stared at each other before Irene spoke up.

"Don't you have class Manoban?"

"I don't have a class until ten." Lisa muttered as she turned her attention back to her phone.

The older took her attention away from Lisa and went into the fridge to drink a carton of milk before heading out to school but seeing none in there.

"Did you drink my shit?" Irene questioned Lisa who nodded slowly not even paying attention to her.

"Why?"

"You didn't label it, anything unlabeled is free for anyone to drink."

Irene grumbled and put her shoes on heading quickly out the door to school. The year had just started and she already had, had enough of Lisa.

-

"So how's everything with your roommate ?" Seulgi laughed watching Irene's face contort in annoyance.

"I already wanna get rid of her and we've only been rooming for a day."

"Jennie's cool so what's up with Lisa?" Wendy asked confused at why Irene seemed so angry.

"Remember when Irene had that fling with Amber but then Amber cheated on her."  

"Yeah..."

"Well apparently Amber cheated on her with Lisa."

"I though Amber cheated on her Krystal?" Wendy looked over at Irene too see her looking down.

"From what I heard it was Lisa." Irene said quietly wanting to avoid the subject.

Then Joy came into the room and joined the three girls.

"So what are we talking about?" She cheerfully asks.

"Irene's hate/hate relationship with Lisa." Seulgi laughed causing the others to laugh also.

"Honestly you should get her back for the cheating thing." Wendy commented. Irene nodded and thought it about it some. She should get that bitch back for what she did, but she had hit Lisa where it would hurt.

"What's her weakness?" Irene asked the three who just shrugged until Seulgi shot up.

"Oh dance! She's really good at it. There's a competition tomorrow and if I can steal her song then I can get her disqualified.

"I'll get it." Irene said as she smiled to herself. She was gonna bring Manoban down.

The chapters should get longer as the story goes on so sorry for the short chapter.