18

"Irene please I can't go it would be-" Irene shushed Lisa by shoving a dress at the girl and pushed her into a dressing room.

"Just try it on and let me see after." Irene had dragged Lisa out early in the morning before school to try on dresses for the next day when she would have to basically present Lisa to her mother. They had been trying on outfits for a little bit now and Lisa didn't like any. Either it showed too much, was too loose, or too tight. 

"Lis are you-" Irene started to say but stopped once Lisa stepped out in a beautiful dress.

"I kinda like this one, do you?" Lisa twirled around as Irene stared at her in awe.

"T-That works." Irene shook herself out of her trance and told Lisa to get dressed back into her school uniform so that they could buy the dress and get out of there before school officially started for the day.

As they walked to school Irene smiled to herself. This honestly was one of the weirdest situations she had ever been in. Never had she ever fallen in love with someone this quickly, even considering the fact that she had bullied Lisa in the past. 

Irene had looked over at Lisa who was walking beside her.

"Hey Lisa I wanted to apologize." 

"For what?"

"Well y'know-"

"Hey Irene!" The two girls turned to see Joy, Seulgi, and Wendy approaching them.

"Come on we have class." Seulgi said grabbing Irene by the hand and basically pulling her away from Lisa. Irene had no time to protest it and just gave Lisa an apologetic look before getting pulled away.

-

Earlier that morning.

Seulgi stared at her phone. Irene hadn't been answering her texts like usual, she had been so busy with Lisa she hadn't bothered to answer. Ever since Irene had started rooming with Lisa it's all she ever talked about. They couldn't go a single conversation without Irene mentioning Lisa. Seulgi hated Lisa so much that hate was a light word to use. Lisa and Seulgi were the literal definition of enemies. 

"I'll get my best friend back."

This chapter was just a little filler before a bit of action