24

"Lisa can we just talk please." Irene said softly, blocking Lisa as she tried to leave the dorm.

"We have nothing to discuss." Lisa said quietly looking down, waiting for Irene to move from the door but she wouldn't

"You know what I mean." Irene growled pushing Lisa back into the dorm. Lisa looked Irene up and down and rolled her eyes, she didn't have time for this, she had to get to her competition today.

"Get out the way please, I don't want to be late." 

"Lisa just listen to me." 

"Alright, I'll listen." Lisa stood in front of Irene with her arms crossed, ready for what Irene was going to say.

Irene blew out a few deep breaths then started to speak.

"I love you Manoban, I really fucking do." Irene walked closer to Lisa and attempted to hug her but Lisa shook her off.

"Don't say you love me, we're just roommates." Lisa shook her hand and pushed past Irene and began to walk out the door. Just before she made it out into the hallway, Lisa turned around and mumbled one last thing.

"See ya later, roomie."

-

"Hey Joohyun-ssi."

Irene closed her locker and was surprised to see Junmyeon standing before her.

"J-Junmyeon? What are you doing here? I thought you were training?" Irene questioned looking at Junmyeon who was smiling before her wearing a school uniform.

"I decided that I'd rather be an acting trainee, it's a lot less pressure and I also wanted to be closer to you." Junmyeon slipped his arm around Irene and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Everyone watched the two walk down the hallway in confusion.

Irene and Lisa just broke up. Why does Irene already have a new boyfriend? Did she cheat on Lisa?

Irene ignored all the whispers and gossip about her in the hallways and gently pulled Junmyeon's arm off from around her.

"Look I need to get to class I'll see you-" Before Irene could finish her sentence she was hit in the face with something hard.

"YOU BITCH!"

Irene rubbed her face in pain and turned to see a seething Jennie.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BREAK UP WITH HER!!" Jennie lunged at Irene and and began hitting her out of rage until Jongin pulled her back.

"What the hell Jen!" Irene yelled backing away from the angry girl.

"I can't believe I ever trusted you! It's your fault Lisa's leaving." Jennie screamed before being dragged away by her boyfriend.

All the students and the hallway stared at Irene who stood there fixing her hair and trying to think about what Jennie had said.

"Hey what was that about?" Junmyeon asked ushering Irene to an empty classroom so that she could fix her hair and uniform.

"That's my girlfriend's best friend, she was just defending her." Irene absentmindedly said trying to smooth out her now wrinkled uniform.

"You mean your ex-girlfriend." Junmyeon smoothly replied helping Irene with her hair, putting it back into a neat ponytail.

"Yeah.......ex-girlfriend."

-

"Jen, you can't just attack people like that."

Jennie and Jongin stood together in a deserted hallway that Jongin had pulled Jennie off too when she decided to attack Irene.

"She deserved it."

"No she didn't don't say that."

"She broke Lisa's heart and now Lisa's not coming back." Jennie mumbled sliding down the wall and burying her head in her hands.

"Babe it will be okay, Lisa won't leave." Jongin sighed and sat down next to Jennie, pulling her into a hug and letting her cry on his shoulder.

"But she's on of my best friends, she can't leave me here, not yet." Jennie cried out letting her tears collect and drip onto Jongin's shirt.

"Remember how you felt when Kris left for China?" 

Jongin sighed and nodded his head as he remembered how devastated he felt that someone he cared about just up and left. 

"Well if Lisa gets scouted at that competition than she'll leave and go to London." After Jennie said that more sobs and tears exploded out of her. The fact that she and Jennie weren't on the best terms either just hurt more. 

Jennie didn't know what to do. Should she support Lisa's dreams or discourage her and tell her to stay here in Korea. 

In the end it was all up to Lisa.

-

"I heard what happened with Jennie, are you okay?" 

Joy and Wendy sat down with Irene who was currently hiding in the library away from everyone who wanted to talk to her about Lisa.

"Yeah I'm fine, I don't really want to talk about it though." Irene flipped through her book not even looking up from her book at her toy friends who shared pitiful glances.

"Well you better do something because if Lisa wins and gets scouted at her competition than she'll be leaving for London." Wendy said, grabbing Joy's hand and taking her out of the library with her.

Wait London?

Irene's mind dinged and she immediately stood up. 

She had to come up with a plan.

One way or another, Lisa wasn't leaving.