The Entrance of the Maze

Newts POV

Y/N was tossing and turning a lot through the night, and the floor for Newt was really not comfortable at all, but Newt isn't one to ask to sleep in the bed and he didn't want to intrude so he just stayed on the floor, watching Y/N sleep he was thinking about how he felt about her. Newt's only known her a day, from what he can remember because obviously he doesn't know if he knew her before the glade. But he think he has caught feelings for her. Newt looked back over at Y/N, she was curled up in a ball on the bed, blankets around her whole body, she has a slight smile on her face as she slept she looked so peaceful and happy, Newt just stared gazing at her he never wants anything bad to ever happen to her, he wants to protect her as much as he possibly can. Newts thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a very loud sound of stone moving and gears turning, he looked over at Y/N who shot up out of the bed she looked terrorfied Newt jumped up off the ground and ran over to her saying "hey, hey, Y/N your okay love, alright, we just have to go wake the others and go investigate what is wrong".

Back to Your point of view 

 I jolted out of the bed when I heard the stone and gears to see Newt run across the room to me to calm me he succeeded in doing so telling me that we can go investigate but he have to wake the others which wasn't a problem because Alby, Gally, and Ben burst into the room to make sure you and Newt were okay. Alby had an announcement "Here's what we are going to do we are all going to leave the Homestead building and look for the cause of the noise we all heard", Gally interrupted saying "Alby are you crazy what if it is something that is going to kill us. We are bringing weapons right?", Alby nodded for the weapons. You all walked towards a cupboard in the corner of the medical side of the Homestead Ben opened it to find many weapons so the whole group loaded up. I grabbed a Sword and a knife "Good choice", Newt said behind me, I noticed he had the same weapons as me, Gally and Ben both grabbed spears, Alby got a sword. We all walked together as a group out of the homestead to look at the wall to see a large opening, we all ran over to it. 

It looks like the stone of the walls moved to reveal a passageway, there were vines on it and I could see that there was a turn on the end of the passage. We were all amazed at the size of this wall all the walls around them there was no seeing over them. I started to walk into the passage until I felt a hand grab my wrist, I turned around it was Newt he looked worried. Alby told me to stop, I did, Ben spoke up "lets get the shuck out of here", Gally stopped him. Newt looked to Alby as if asking what we should do. But just then we heard the familiar sound of whirring and grinding of gears. We all looked to where the box was and ran over to it. We opened it to find 5 more boys, they look just as scared as we did when we came up in the box Newt and Alby helped them out, we brought them all to the homestead, while walking to the homestead I asked Alby when we are going to go to the gate again "Not right now lets worry about the the new boys first, they don't know anything, we can explore the passage in a few days when we understand more what is going on", I responded with "okay Alby that is fine with me", even though it wasn't I wanted to get out of the Glade so bad. 

Once we got to the homestead we asked the greenies (that is what we are calling newcomers) what there names are, there was a younger boy maybe 12 named George, Nick who looked about 16, Zart who was crying and hyperventilating had to be calmed down by Ben, another boy Jeff he seemed very smart, and the final boy Minho he won't stop cursing, its constant. Newt explained to them where they were and what was going on, I told them about the doors and how to stay out until we send people out to investigate them, Newt didn't know we were going to do that he looked at me kind of hurt that I didn't tell him.