That's not Newt

Newt was standing there, but it wasn't Newt. He was a crank.

Tears rolled down my cheeks, the man I'm in love with is no more.

Then Newt snarled and barred his teeth, lunging at me and Thomas. "Y/N MOVE!" Tommy yelled and then I found myself on my back on the cement. Thomas shoved me out of the way. I looked back to see Newt on top of my brother, straddling him. Tommy's hands were around Newt's wrist keeping him from getting his throat but Newt, well not Newt. The crank. He kept trying to reach his head in and bit Thomas.

"NEWT! STOP..please" My voice cracked. Then it looked as if Newt eyes cleared. He looked around as if he just realized what he was doing. "I'm sorry Tommy," He gasped "I'm sorry" He went limp for a moment before he shot his hand towards his ankle and grabbed the gun he had holstered. He put the barrel to his head. My heart shattered at the sight. I couldn't take it.

"NO!" Thomas yelled and smacked the gun out of his hand and it slid across the pavement several feet away. Then Newt screamed the most inhuman screech as he tried to bite Thomas.

I've had enough I ran and tackled Newt and we both rolled off of my brother but this time Newt had me pinned down. His strength is twenty times more then he had before. I was always stronger then him but this time I couldn't move.

"Newt--please" I grunted as I squirmed. Newts crazed eyes looked down at me. They were fully black and blood shot. This wasn't Newt. Not anymore. 
It was like he didn't even hear me because he pulled a knife from his holster on his belt loop. Then in a blink of an eye Newt had plunged the knife into my abdomen. I felt the warm blood start to seep out of the wound and through my leg. Then Newt twisted the blade. I screamed in agony. Hot tears rolling down my face, not just from the physical pain but that it was Newt, my Newt doing this to me. He was doing what he was most afraid of, hurting the people he loved. Killing them.

Blood spluttered from my mouth. "N-Newt" I said weakly and his eyes cleared once again he looked at what was happening, tears quickly coming from his crank eyes. "Fuck Y/N, no. I am so sorry" Newt cried crawling off of me. 

"Y/NNNN!" Thomas yelled as he ran over to me and quickly kneeled beside me putting pressure on my wound. 

"Newt, how you feeling?" Thomas asked the currently still sane Newt.

"How Do you Think!?" He snapped. "Do you see my bloody fiance? I shucking stabbed her while I was out of my mind!" He looked to me crying. I gave him a weak smile "You're you" I said practically a whisper. 

"Yes, I'm here. But I don't know for how long. I can't control it" He said grabbing a hold of my right hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

After a few moments of pain and looking at Newt. Newt's face dropped into a grimace and he looked at Thomas. "Tommy, you have to kill me" I looked at him with shock.

"No Newt, Minho and the others will be here soon, any minute"

"No, Tommy, I don't even know if we have a minute." Newt said letting go of my hand and standing to his feet. He gave me his coat to put over the knife wound. Thomas stood too, both him and Newt walked away from me, not far. Still in earshot. 

"no Newt, I'm not doing this. You're my best friend. You and my sister are in love. You have friends. I'm not doing this. no" Thomas said. "Tommy you don't understand, I've had dreams, horrible dreams about this. I killed everyone I care about. I'm not letting those become a reality." Newt protested.  "Newt, No" I said sitting up.

"Y/N Love, Lay Down!" Newt yelled walking over to me, his limp was way more prominent. I shook my head, "no Newt, you are not going to have Thomas kill you. I won't allow it. "

"Y/N, love. You don't get it. this is my choice. I don't wan--t to hurt you" He said stopping for a deep breath as if he wasn't getting enough air. "I can feel it. I don't have much time."

"Newt, no" I said but then I looked to the boy sitting next to me. His breathing was once again ragged and labored. His eyes crazed. That's not Newt. Then I felt a loss of air as his hands gripped around my throat. I choked and gasped for air but wasn't getting any. I could see Tommy our of the corner of my eye running around, what the hell is he doing.

"I--Love y-you" I choked "N-newt" I struggled to say as everything went black.

Sorry for such a short chapter, but I will most likely update tomorrow. I was going to update yesterday but I wasn't feeling up to it. I had to go to a funeral, and I have to go to two more this week.

Annnyywaayyy, I hope you guys liked this chapter and please let me know what you'd like to see happen.

Luv you guys, have a nice night. Or day it is almost midnight here. God I made a late update.