Power

Y/N POV

"Fire Away"

And so they did, Janson and his men fired there weapons at me but it didn't hurt, not one bit. They were taser like guns, electricity doesn't affect me. I felt the shots hit me, I felt the tingle of the electric shocks, but I stood my ground. 

"What the hell!?" Janson yelled while his gun emptied. I though he would know about my abilities, considering how close he is to Ava Paige.

I remember my mom telling me about my powers, that is my plan currently, figure out how to use them under stress and possible impending death. She told me that with the lightning I absorbed it, meaning now I must be absorbing the electricity from the weapons the more they shoot at me, I just need to tap into the stored energy. But I don't know how.

Alright Y/N you can do this, do it for your friends. I started to clear my head. I dropped my hands to my sides, I focused on my surroundings, I was surrounded my soldiers with guns and fire was scattered about the ground, my friends were getting dragged away from me and laid down in front of a berg. I felt the sparks on my hands.

"What is going on!?" One of Janson's men yelled.

"STOP SHOOTING!" Janson yelled back, he knew what I was doing.

I felt the electricity in my hands, all I had to do was direct it to where I want to shoot it. I focused on my anger for W.I.C.K.E.D and I quickly pivoted facing Janson and shot my arms out in front of me, releasing the lightning from my hands, I opened my eyes and saw Janson flying through the air at least 20 feet backwards. I did it.

But then I turned back to the rest of the men, they looked terrified. I was getting ready to hit them too but then I felt the all to familiar feeling of a needle in the back of my neck. I slowly turned around to see Teresa with an empty syringe in her hand, she injected me. I started to feel very dizzy and faint.

"I am truly very sorry Y/N but I don't have a choice" Teresa said to me with glossy eyes. 

I fell to my knees, I wasn't going to stay conscious much longer, "Trader" I groaned before falling on my back, the whole world went black.

Thomas's POV

I watched y/n shoot lightning from her hands at Janson. 

"Shit how the hell did she just do that!?" Brenda asked amazed by what she was seeing.

"She is the Preternatural one" I stated and then Jorge gave me a wide eyed look.

"Hermano that means she can quite possibly save us all"

I kept watching from the overturned truck. Jorge and Brenda still won't let me go and help. I saw Teresa walk up behind y/n, she has a syringe. "Jorge look" I pointed at Teresa. "Hey you stay quite now hermano" I wanted to call out and warn my sister but I had to just sit back and watch as she was injected with something that made her fall to the ground. They grabbed y/n and restrained her arms and legs then they brought her over to the berg, but instead of placing her with the now awake immune's they brought her onto the ship! I could hear some commotion from the kids that were on the ground kneeling in front of the berg, I assume that it was one of our gladers.

"Okay come on Thomas lets get out of here" Brenda said grabbing my arm and trying to pull me up from the ground.

"I'm not going" I starred at the berg.
"I'm sorry but we have to"
"NO! I can't leave them"

"I'm sorry hermano but Brenda and I are leaving so either you come with or I will leave you here" Jorge said and started to creep away with Brenda close behind him.

"Leave me here then, but I just need one thing from you" I said, I had a plan, it was a horrible plan but still, its something.

"Yeah sure hermano what do you need"

"Do you still have that bomb?"

Newt's POV

I woke up on the bloody ground, Minho was next to me, awake. He was kneeling. I slowly picked myself up from the ground, I looked around, we were on the grounf in front of the berg. All of us. The immune's, right arm, everyone. W.I.C.K.E.D's people were slowly making there way through the crowd checking the backs of their necks, probably for a tattoo like the ones we have. They would read off the subject number out loud to Janson who was sitting on the ground in pain for some reason, Janson would then write something on his chart. 

I got up and knelled next to Minho, Aris was on my other side. "Minho what the bloody hell is going on?"

"I don't know but I don't shucking like it but we are all here, all except for Thomas and y/n" Minho told me then I started to go into a silent panic. Y/N is not here. Where is she? Is she alright? But then as if my prayers were being answered I saw her, but it wasn't good. She was unconscious and being dragged by a W.I.C.K.E.D soldier, she was restrained and had black smudges on her arms mostly but it was on her face some too, it looked like charcoal. The man was just dragging her across the ground towards Janson. "Newt don't do anything that is going to get us shucking killed" Minho told me but I ignored him. I watched the man check the back of y/n neck, then Jansons face, he looked surprised. He looked right at me and got up off the ground groaning, he hobbled his way over to me.

"Subject A5 right? Newt?" Janson questioned.
"I don't have to tell you a bloody thing."
Janson glared "Very well then, you wouldn't mind if I check the back of your neck then would you"
Before I could say anything Janson nodded to one of his men and they walked over to me and shoved my head down aggressively I groaned, he pulled the collar of my shirt down and looked at my tattoo. "Yes sir this is Subject A5" Janson then nodded and the man let go of my head and I jerked it back up.

"Well then A5, your pretty little girlfriend there is a real bitch" Janson gritted his teeth.
"Why do you say that slinthead, did she beat the klunk out of you? You deserve it" Minho commented from beside me and I smirked.

"I guess you could say that boys. She knocked me back 20 feet shooting lightning at me" Janson said. My eyes widened, she did that? Wow. That's bloody awesome. I trailed my eyes to try and see y/n but I saw her instead getting dragged onto the berg.

"What are you doing!? Bring her back!" I yelled standing up quickly and running past Janson toward the berg, I got close to y/n but was stopped by two W.I.C.K.E.D guards in front of me, they held there guns up to my chest. I stopped and backed up slightly and raised my hands above my head.

"What are you going to bloody do with her!?" I yelled and Minho tried to run up to me but was also stopped by a gun being pointed at him.

"Oh nothing right now but that will soon change. As will your fate" Janson plastered and evil smirk across his face. "You won't be seeing her..ever. Now where were we oh right, you A5 need to go back into line"

"I don't buggin think so" I snapped. Janson chuckled then nodded at the men in front of me and they started to beat me. I fought back, nailed one of them in the face, knocking them out. But as I got rid of one man three more seemed to pop into his place. I was out numbered. I was beaten, bloodied and dragged back into line next to Minho.

"You dumb shank I said DON'T do anything that would get us killed" Minho scolded but also checked to see if I was alright. "I'm fine Minho" I said spitting blood that was pooled in my mouth.

"Well looked like you learned your lesson boy. Now we are missing someone aren't we? Where is Thomas?" Janson questioned and I could tell Minho was about to snap back some snooty remark but was interrupted by a voice.

"I'm Right Here Janson" I looked behind me and there walking over towards the berg was Thomas!