They Found Us

Y/N POV

I was just messing around and hanging out with the Gladers when I heard someone screaming. "Newt do you hear that?" I asked. "Yeah I bloody do, I think that's Tommy!" He said and my heart started to race, but I couldn't do much because I was interrupted by missiles and cannons being fired at the camp. 

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE AND GRAB SOME WEAPONS!" Vince then grabbed many guns from a truck close behind him. 

"Y/N come on" Newt grabbed my hand and we started to run over to the truck with Vince. W.I.C.K.E.D soldiers came running out of some of the newly landed aircrafts, they were armed with stun guns. 

"How the hell did they find us!?" I asked Vince while he handed me a gun and made sure I knew how to work it. "I don't know, someone must have told them" Vince tossed Newt a gun also. Aris, Frypan, Minho and Sonya ran over to us too and grabbed guns. 

All I could really hear was gunshots and screams from kids, I saw people both Immune's and W.I.C.K.E.D's people falling to the ground some dead but some twitching and shaking from the stun guns. 

Thomas's POV

When I got to the Right Arm I couldn't see Newt and the others, I was searching frantically. I saw another missile launch and hit the med tent, Brenda was in there, it was on fire now. I ran over to the tent, "Brenda!?" I yelled. Then another explosion hit and I fell to the ground only to be lifted back to my feet be someone, I looked behind me to see who it was. It was Brenda! 

"You dumbass, come on" She ordered and I followed her behind a fallen truck, Jorge met up with us there.

"Where is Y/N and everyone else?" I questioned and Jorge just pointed to a truck and I turned and looked, sure enough there they were, Y/N and all the other gladers with guns shooting at W.I.C.K.E.D.

"I'm sorry hermano, we need to leave. Now!" 

"No Jorge I need to go and help them" I started to get up and tried to move forward but my arm was grabbed and I was pulled backwards by Brenda. 

"There is nothing we can do to help them right now"  Brenda pulled me back behind the car.

Y/N POV

We were still shooting at W.I.C.K.E.D, then I saw him, Janson. The Ratman. I hate that man, he was discusting, there is so much wrong with him. He was behind a wall of soldiers.

"Hey Minho look its Ratman" I stated and he looked ant saw him. "oooo Can't wait to see him get hit" He said and I smiled.

"Shit Vince I'm out" I said as my gun ran out of bullets. 
"okay get behind the front of the truck you are most out of their line of fire there" Vince was climbing on top of the truck to get to a giant automatic gun (sorry I don't know what it is called) "As for the rest of you cover me so I can get this baby going"

I went to the front of the truck. All I heard was gunfire everywhere, most of the other people from the right arm are nowhere in sight.

"LOOK OUT!" I heard Vince yell but it was too late I heard the sound of electricity flowing everywhere I felt it too, then I looked to my left and then to my right and saw all the gladers on the ground, they were hit. 

I stood up from behind the truck and walked in front of it to face W.I.C.K.E.D, all guns pointed at me. I was unaffected by the electricity that knocked down my friends. Some W.I.C.K.E.D men tried to grab the gladers and drag them away but I thought quicker I grabbed a gun from Minho's unconsious hand and pointed it at the man, he slowly removed his helmet. It was Janson, he was standing right next to Newts limp body that laid on the ground.

"Listen y/n you and your friends need to come with us" Ratman said.
"Like hell we do" I cocked the gun and pointed it right at ratmans head, but he also pulled out a small handgun from his pocket pointed it at Newts head. "Put that down or I will kill him" 

"Don't shoot him" I yelled
"Then Put The Gun Down" He yelled back. I slowly set the gun on the ground. I wasn't about to call his bluff, just in case. No way was I going to risk Newt's life.

"Very good, now boys come get these kids and line them up with the others" Janson said and his men came and grabbed all my friends and dragged them away. I looked around and I say Thomas dive behind a truck with Brenda and Jorge. Shit. Thomas's head poked up and I saw him, he wanted to help, he wanted to fight. I just looked at him and smiled. He looked back at me confused. I had an Idea I just pray it will work.

W.I.C.K.E.D soldiers were walking towards me now, I was still at gunpoint, but they were those stun guns and those don't affect me at all. I mean hell I got struck my lighting and just walked it off. 

"I'm going to need you to come with us" The guard said. 
I just simply shook my head "no"

"Y/N come with us or we will have to fire" Janson said to me. I smirked.

"Fire away"