He's Awake

Y/N POV

Mary was crying, having being told about Ben and how he didn't make it out of the maze. Newt was still asleep, he will wake soon, which will be good, Brenda too.

Mary walked over to her desk and pulled out a small book, she opened it to show us a photo album. "Mom is that me?" Thomas asks pointing to a little boy in one of the pictures, he was short, brown eyes, and he was about 2 or 3. He was sitting on a table full of mud from playing in the wet flowerbeds. "Awwww Tommy you were adorable" I told him and he laughed, "So I'm not adorable anymore?" "Not what I meant" I corrected him.

"y/n" Newt whispered quietly. "Newt! Your awake!" I exclaimed turning around to she Newt laying in the bed looking at me with his chocolate brown eyes that I love so much.

"Of course I'm awake. But I'm also bloody starving. When can I get up and walk around?" He asked my mom.

"Mom?" Thomas asked her to make sure she heard Newts question. "Wait MOM!" Newt said surprised. "Yeah she is our mom, Ben's too" I told him and he smiled.

"You can get up now actually, dinner is ready anyway, you can see your other friends" Mary said to Newt then checked his temp and walked out of the tent to go get some food Thomas following closely behind her, leaving Newt and I alone. "So your mother huh?" Newt said slowly sitting up in the bed as I helped him, "She seems nice" 

"As far as I know she is a pretty good woman. Granted I've only known her for a few hours, but still" I said and Newt let out a small laugh. He sat up in the bed and turned having his legs hang off the bed and I helped him get his shoes on and slowly stand up, one of his arms slinged around my shoulder to help him keep his balance and we walked out of the tent over to the kitchen, or well I should say lunch room, it was a large tent with tables in it.

We walked in and we didn't see our friends right away so we walked through some of the people and Newt hit his hip on the side of a table "Tables, watch out for tables" He said and I laughed. We kept walking then we came up by a counter where the food was being served and there I saw him, Minho he was standing at the counter shoving his face full of what looks like Pie.

"Hey Minho!" I yelled and he looked to me and smiled quickly walking over to me and Newt he gave Newt a gentle hug. "There you are shank not dead now eh." Minho said ruffling up Newt perfect hair which just flopped back to its original position on Newt's head.

Sorry for such a short chapter I had some family problems I was dealing with today.