I'm Alive?

Newt's POV

I woke up and we had reached this giant installation it was now dark outside and we were all rushed out of the helicopter and inside the building. Again the armed men were shooting at some things in the distance we were all brought inside and locked in one big room. 

"sorry kids we have got to leave you in here for a bit we have a bit of a crank problem out here" Rat Man said to us.

"Shanks look" Minho said while pointing to a giant table filled with food behind us.

"Holy Shuck" Winston said and ran and grabbed a chicken leg and bit into it. Soon all of us were stuffing our faces. I still wanted to know if y/n was. Was she okay? was she alive? will I see her again?

Time skip

Janson finally came back he led us through a workshop section of the facility sparks were flying in places in many directions.

We walked though the whole section and went through a door into  a bright white hallway.

"First things first before we do anything else lets do something about the smell" Rat Man said and had the boys go to the left and girls to the right. 

Before we walked much further Tommy walked by me "Newt are you still worrying about y/n?" 

"Yes bloody hell I am I won't stop until I know she is okay" Then I spoke louder to Janson "Hey Janson is Y/N OKay?" I asked.

"Ohh Y/N the other girl"

"Yes" I said to him.

He looked at me with a smirk "Yes she made it but she is in pretty bad shape and is getting some surgery, you can't see her yet I'm sorry. But may I ask what exactly is your relation with this girl?"

"She's my bloody girlfriend and I swear to shuck if you hurt her I will bloody kill you!" I said to the ratman and he nodded. I was just glad that my y/n was alive.

We were led to a shower room and were told to wash up It was bloody amazing, a proper shower I felt the warm water wash over me. But then I saw the blood washing off of me it was y/n blood now I was worried again. 

When we were done they had new clothes for us to where I had some light brown cargo pants and a long sleeved white shirt most of the gladers were wearing the same type of thing. Janson soon came in saying that they needed to do some test on us to make sure we were all healthy and good to join the others. What others? I though to myself. I didn't really trust ratman or this place and neither does Tommy, but he is only worried about Teresa and where she was.

We all walked into some big lab and were put in different 'stations' Thomas was getting blood taken out, Minho was running on a treadmill with a bunch on wires hooked up to him. I was led to a bed and was told to sit on it I complied and then he started stabbing me with a bunch of needles and injecting me with a bunch of klunk. And today is the day I knew that I HATE NEEDLES!

"What is that stuff?" I asked.

"Oh nothing just some vitamins and things like that, your body was deprived of it in the maze" He responded. I guess that made sense. 

After the needles I was told to go to the next station and get some blood drawn while I was walking over to the other station a doctor from behind me yelled a question "Hey Where Did You Get The Limp?" He asked. "There was an accident and I fell of a wall in the maze' Was all I said no way was I going to say it was from a suicide attempt.