Where is She?

Newt's POV

We were still hanging upside down, but Minho got a plan, Tommy will push Teresa to Minho because she is closest to the lever, then Minho will push Teresa towards the lover and she can pull it and untie us.

"Alright are you shanks ready?" Minho asked.
"Let's just hurry this up because the blood rushing to my head does not feel good. And we need to find Y/N!" I said worried.

"I know Newt and we will find her, promise" Tommy told me

"Alright let's do this" Minho said holding his arms out ready to catch Teresa. Tommy pushed Teresa behind him to Minho and Minho pushed her towards the lever...she missed.

We tried again and she grabbed the bar and turned herself around and pulled the lever. The rest of us who were drill hanging dropped a bit.

"Alright Newt you first then we will untie the rest" she said running over to me. "Alright let's just get the bloody hell out of here" I told her and she smiled and untied me. When I sat up straight all the blood in my body dropped back to normal and I felt very dizzy for a moment but I felt fine afterwards.

~~~~
After we got everyone untied and back right side up we were getting ready to leave but were met with one of Jorges men, his gun pointed at us.

"You kids are coming with me, you are going back to W.I.C.K.E.D" the man said and we heard the helicopters outside, it was W.I.C.K.E.D, Janson was talking over a loudspeaker threatening anyone who lives in Jorges domain.

"Wait just listen to us please" Thomas pleaded to the man.
"No way in hell buddy I'm getting a lot of money for this" he said. Them Tommy lunged for his gun and pointed it up but the man was to strong and pushed Tommy away and pointed his gun at us Thomas shoved both me and Minho behind him...bang a gunshot.

We all reached for our torsos expecting a bullet hole but nothing. The man in front of us then fell to the ground...dead. There was Brenda standing behind him.

"Come on let's go and get you out of here" She said and started to run away, we didn't move. "What are you waiting for do you want to get out of here and get your friend?!" Then I ran after here the rest of the gladers following close behind.

Brenda led us to the office we met with Jorge earlier. "Alright Hermano let's get the hell out of here" Jorge said. "What are you going to do?" Brends asked him.
"I'm going to play Janson my favorite song" he said and then put a song into his record player, Brenda smiled like something crazy was going to happen.

"Alright, Brenda you take the girls boyfriend here and go get the girl, I'm going to go with the rest of these kids out the zipline, you meet us at Marcus's." Jorge said.

"No I'm going with them, she's my sister, Minho you take care of them alright."Tommg said running with Brenda and me.
"Where is y/n, is she alright?" I asked Brenda frantically.
"She should be fine, better then fine if your blood worked Thomas. She will be a better fighter then any of us" Brenda then led us into a room with y/n strapped down to a bed, but there was a problem, the room was full now of W.I.C.K.E.D guards.

"Well that's just bloody great. What the hell do we do now?!" I whisper yelled.
"We go to Marcus's, we get to the right arm then we get her back" Brenda told me.
"Yeab sure, Fuck you I'm going to get my girl" I said to her no way was I leaving Y/N here. I grabbed the gun from Brenda's holster and ran into the room. I shot 2 guards in the heads before the rest saw me.

"I'll be taking her now" I said holding my gun up at the guards.
"No you won't kid she is very important to us" Janson said walking in with that stupid buggin smirk on his face.
"Like hell you are" Tomas said running in and shot Janson in the leg, the guards started shooting at us, Tommy pulled me behind another bed and we flipped it giving us better protection.

"GET THE GIRL OUT OF HERE!" Janson yelled then some of the guards tried to wheel y/n bed out of the room but were met with Brenda shooting them.

It was just Janson left now. I ran over to y/n with Janson at gunpoint.

"Hey love we are getting the bloody hel out of here" I told her she was out cold.

"We need to hurry up NOW! The songs almost over!" Brends yelled and we took Jansons gun and ran out to the zipline.

I strapped myself in and held onto y/n as tight as I possibly could I held her close to my chest. "See you onto he other side Tommy" I told him.

"Yeah see you Newt" he said then pushed me off and I zip lined down into another building where Minho was waiting and he caught y/n from me and held her while I got out of the zipline and I waited for Tommy and Brenda but....they didn't show and the building started to bloody explode.

"NOOOOOOO! TOMMY!" I screamed.
"THOMAS!" Minho yelled. "TOM!" Teresa yelled falling to her knees crying, Frypan ran to comfort her.

"Hey calm down Hermano, Brenda got him out" Jorge told us while beckoning for us to follow him down a tunnel because W.I.C.K.E.D guards were coming for us. Minho handed me y/n again.

"How do you know she got out?" Aris asked Jorge.
"I just have a feeling, and if they did she will do what I said and meet us at Marcus's"

"So we are just supposed to shucking trust you when one of our best friends could've just died. And AND you did some crazy klunk to Y/N!" Minho said putting his hands on his hips.

"ALRIGHT YOU LISTEN TO ME SASSY BOY I DON'T LIKE YOU! You can trust me because I want the same thing as you, to be away from W.I.C.K.E.D! AND I DIDN'T HURT SUBJECT X HERE, I ERASED ANY TRACE OF THE PANDORICA SERUM FROM HER. SO SASS BOY IF YOU WANT TO GET BRATY WITH ME AGIN I WILL CUT OFF YOUR FINGERS!" Jorge snapped.

"Oh you shu--- Minho was being held back by Frypan and Aris. "Let's just go with him Minho, what else would we do?!" Aris told him ans Minho huffed and walked over to me and picked up y/n and started to Follow Jorge.

"Thank you Jorge for helping us..and Y/N with the bloody Pandorica serum shit. How loglng until she wakes up?" I asked Jorge.

"Your welcome Hermano, and she will wake in a bit she was quite weak when you brought her in this is probably good for her, ya know let her batteries fully recharge" he told me with a small laugh.